Universal Combat Demo Status

Supreme Cmdr

Man, I swear this terain engine wips m$.

Did you know there is a limit of how much we can take? I think I'm going to get sick or something, the stress is killing me. I'm dying to play a demo ?? Man, that's never happened before. Maybe in the meanwhile I'll create a song hehe, Like star trek's enterprise series hehe

Cause it's going to be a long road after all. (when I get to suit up that is)

Blah, rant moan rant moan, just have to put something here.

and here

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crowd's going nuts, atleast I am.

I cannot hold my breath any longer, I will be dying shortly if the demo is not released.I'm purple, veins standing out all over my body.

If I dont get into a environment suit, or return to a shuttle soon, I will die.

Just to let you folks know that until further notice, I have dropped all plans to release a demo for the game. I was planning on releasing it this weekend after wrapping up some final testing on the five included scenarios.

Since the publisher has decided to sell the game at a budget level pricing, releasing a demo is no longer worth the effort.

Sorry, but thats the way it is. The game will be out week of Feb 7th, you can just buy it then.

Given the current events with Dreamcatcher and the inevitable delay of the game's retail release, I have made the decision to release the UC game demo only to existing owners of BCM or BCM Gold.

We are working on a server backend which will provide a download link once you have entered your game CDKEY.

More on this later. But in the meantime, it will be made available to the official Beta testers by mid week.

Ultimately In the end... the goal would be, Full retail, full game, and full support. i can't jump up and down for a sample but... Thank you for your continuing effort to constantly strive for balance, objectivity and gaming satisfaction within your core members and the public.. Cheers !

Cpt. Kasian M. Pool

Well, just wanted all of you to know that UC shipped from EB today. Should be on store shelves tomorrow if now already. I hope all of this with DC gets sorted out, but it doesn't look good since it's now out. SC, I hope you get what you deserve, because I know you put a lot of hard work into it. Take care.

CPAEK

well my order is on its way too.. Now if there was some way SC could sell some UC autographed poster or something so I can give him... umm I mean BUY it from him for 10-15 USD.... yes I would not want to say I want to help him.... umm I am just a collector look for stuff to collect ITEMS involving UC. Yes it has NO bases on current events whatso ever.

so support... opps I mean.. We want to collect UC/3000ad COLLECTABLE... ya thats right!

I have a dormant PayPal account. But lets not jump the gun just yet. If you see the game for $19.99 and wish to buy it, its your right to do so. If you want to send us $10-$20 (via a Paypal payment), you are also free to do so. As I said, lets not jump the gun yet.

[ 02-04-2004, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Obviously depositing money directly into a Paypal account is the shortest road to supporting 3000ad (which I would glady do), I was curious if buying 2 copies would give you the royalties you were entitled to at the 40$ price point? I know you mentioned not being able to discuss details, not sure if this question qualifies.