Time To Shape Up.......Or Ship Out!

Rattler

Insurgents,

We've got some fine Commanders out there who are bustin' their humps trying to do a good job at getting organized before BCM and Official Online Servers smack us right in the face. I'm ashamed to tell you that they're not getting much help from the rest of us! Got your attention now? Ok, here's what I want from the Insurgency:

1. Get Those Profiles to aramike ASAP.

2. If you are a registered Insurgent on the Commander's Roster, or have declared your defection to the Insurgency after having been a Galcommie, Report in! Last time I checked, and that was early this morning, Commander Andergum was just about completed with his Insurgent Roster, and there were a lot of holes in it. Seems a lot of us registered and then disappeared! I've got an answer for that! Effective Immediately, All Insurgents WILL post on this message thread, acknowledging this requirement and, subsequently, will follow-on post (Monthly) somewhere on this BB, signifying that they are still actively involved. The only exception to this rule will be those who contact myself or Commander Akira and who receive a temporary leave of absence. No exceptions here. Penalty for not following this rule will be the immediate removal of the ICV designator from your craft's name and being expelled from the Insurgence. I doubt that you would be welcomed back to Galcom with open arms. This has always been know to be a ONE-Way trip! This is NOT up for discussion on this thread.

3. I'm going to assign this flag as the Offical Flag Of The Insurgency. It is filled with history and tradition. That's what I want the rest of the community to think about the Insurgency as well. This flag was the first Battle Flag to ever fly from the Jackstaf of a U.S. Man-Of-War, making it the First Flag Of Freedom! Now let's make it the symbol of Freedom returning said to an enslaved populous of Mother Earth. I present you, Insurgents, with the Navy Jack!

http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/russ/344/navyjack.jpg

Have a good Day Insurgents!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 02-21-2000).]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aramike01

I'm here and you know it! wink.gif

Also, I propose to hold a semi-monthy roll-call, just to be sure these guidlines are adhered to.

Everyone that replies to this thread, be aware that you will be finding a template for your profiles in your inbox.

------------------

Commander Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 02-21-2000).]

Commander Andergum reporting in as ordered...

I'll get working on that profile as soon as I get home tonight smile.gif

BTW I'm working on updating my web site...

you can take a look here to check out the progress...

http://www.firstworld.net/~andergum

If any of you have updated or better pictures that you would like posted let me know!

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

ICV Gummy 1

Spectre Fleet,

Cmdr. Sygan StarStation

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323

Reporting for duties sir...

Okay, in about an hour from now I will put aside my homework and work on my profile. Out!

BTW If you guys want me to work on anything graphics related or some simple program using Direct X I can help.

I have VC 6.0 a ton of books on c/c++, paint-shop pro 6.0 and 3D studio MAX(I'm not very good at it but I can do simple NURB stuff.)

---------------------

CHIEF ENGINER S.P

ICV "FlipSide"

Starbase: New America

[This message has been edited by SpacePhish (edited 02-21-2000).]

I've edited my previous post Insurgents. Read it again. There's been a change, to include the requirement for Monthly Posting of Insurgent Commanders. Good Idea Mike!

------------------

Rattler, Spectre, Insurgent One

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Long Live The Insurgency, Long Live Mother Earth, And Long Live Battlecruiser Developers and Fans!"

I'm still here as well. Now we just need those guys that posted on the "Insurgent Call to Arms" thread located at http://www.bc3000ad.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000015.html . Some have already posted here. Might be a good place to look for those profiles Aramike.

------------------

Commander Chavik

ICV Phoenix

"We Shall Arise From The Ashes"

Official BC3K Tester

Commander Xavier Knight reporting in, currently assigned to StarStation Sygan under the command of Cmdr. Andergum. Template has been filled out and submitted to Cmdr. Aramike

Note to Cmdr. Andergum: Not to create any extra work for my commanding officer, but I've changed my ship name to ICV Abaddon smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Xavier Knight

ICV Abaddon

Spectre Fleet

"Nemo me impune lacessit"

Guest aramike01

Xavier...I haven't gotten your profile yet. You sure you submitted it? Also, I need an email address to send the template to you.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

Spectre Recruitment Officer

Guest aramike01

I'll send you the template, but be advised: The one you sent me never came through. The template should be in your inbox now. Btw, were in WI are you? I'm Milwaukee.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

Guest Ron Wallin

Hey, aramike, where is this template? Why don't you post a link to it so others can at least dl it for themselves...

------------------

Cmdr. Akira

ICV Nevermore

Spectre, Command Staff

Base Commander, The Dojo

Official Tester

Battlecruiser Series

Guest aramike01

I've been emailing it to everyone who responds to this thread. Your's is on the way.

Can't give a link because it's not on a website.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

[This message has been edited by aramike01 (edited 02-23-2000).]

Yeah I'm here, lurking as usual wink.gif

Next chance I get, I'm heading into Gammulan territory for some training in stealth manuvers etc. *g* Also if anyone has any need to contact me, you can occasionally find me on ICQ UIN:4292414 or AIM:Friez12

and out of curiosity, are there any commanders in the insurgency that happen to live in Virginia?

*****Closing Transmission*****

Yazin Re'trat

ICV Lightspeed

Guest aramike01

Madison??? What school, UW by chance? Btw, if you happen to know Ron Dane, I have a, ummm, nephew who would love an autograph... Seriously now, I noticed that your email addy is .edu. Where do you go to school?

Oh yeah, almost forgot...I've recieved your profile, commander. Good job!

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America

Cmdr. Xavier.. I'm awaiting your arrival at Sygan Station... be advised that you have been promoted to Chief Engineering Officer, Sygan Starstation. Congratulations!!

Also be advised that we have much work to get done at Sygan... she's an old station and we have to get her up to snuff in time for BCM... the Galcommies will be coming... and we are first on their target list... we must be prepared....

------------------

Cmdr. Andergum

ICV Gummy 1

Spectre Fleet,

Cmdr. Sygan StarStation

Official tester of BC3K the series...

Long live the Insurgency!

ICQ # 215323

Guest Den Dee

Hello :-)

Ok, u don't want to hang the template out somewhere... fine. Email it to me, will you? It will feel wonderful to fish it out of tons of junk mail that i recieve every day ;-)

Regards, all

Cmdr Den Dee

ICV KPY3EHIIITEPH

ICQ# 11599032

Guest aramike01

Sorry, but I don't have the time currently to fish around for a site to put it on. Real-life concerns and such. But it's in your inbox now...just look for "BC3K" in the subject line.

Trying to balance those concerns and what I'm trying to put together for this website is challenging to say the least. Not to mention an ornery wife (lately) and a deadline for a program implementation at work.

When Monday rolls around, I'll post a link to it for download. But still, considering Rattler said in the original post in this thread that he wanted everyone to respond here, It would be easier to simply mail it out and have it returned as a reply, IMO.

Anyone else have a place for me to upload it to? That would make things oh so much easier.

------------------

Spectre Fleet

ICV-Intrepid

Chief Security Officer

New America