Balor Fleet check in and indoctrination

Charles Lindsey

Finally got that spectre crest gif transparent. Hope that was ok. But it's there for anyone else who needs it.

Who is available at what times for a meeting? I'm on most every might and weekends. Tomorrow would be rather short notice so next weekend ought to give everyone plenty of time to arrange schedules.

That's it for now. any other suggestions welcome.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

ICV Phoenix, Sygan Starstation (Sygan)

Fleet Leader - Balor Fleet

Official BC3K Tester

Hi Xavier! Thanks for checking in!

Please register on the Fleet Database with a valid (not vanity; as in not hotmail, not yahoo mail, etc.) email address.

A fleet meeting is planned for this weekend. Well I have planned it at least. I'm going to log into the Galcom IRC channel shortly after noon. Come join us.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Official BC3K Tester

I'm in the database now. I attempted to get in a few weeks ago but was rejected because I wasn't aware of that vanity email address rule at the time. Might I make a suggestion:

The reason I use a vanity address for things that will be used/displayed publicly is to avoid the various spambots that roam the web looking for addresses to add to their mailing lists. Though I understand there are a variety of reasons for you to require a non-vanity address, now that I have given you my real one might I ask that you not post it on a public web page (such as a fleet roster) so as to avoid such unpleasentness.

------------------

Cmdr. Xavier Knight

ICV Abaddon, Sygan StarStation (Sygan)

Balor Fleet

"Nemo me impune lacessit"

I've just taken a look and your email is not displayed. You checked or unchecked (whichever it is) the box that allows display of the email address so you are safe there. I certainly won't give it out and you are free to use whatever email address you like for correspondence. As noted in other threads even the ubb link for email addresses has been disabled due to unscrupulous people. See one of Tyrn's latest posts for a fake email address generator. That's quite funny I think. smile.gif"><P>Weassignment for either with your asset reflecting which role you were playing.

Other news. Still thinking of meeting this weekend. Does 2:00 central onward to about 6:00 sound ok? Gives a 4 hour window for various commanders.

Also thinking of geting an EZ Board forum like Aramike's site has. Could come in handy.

P.S. Xavier we aren't using personal quotes. We dont have quite enough members for wings yet so no quote for now. Later it will be a wing motto.

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Official BC3K Tester

I'm in the galcom channel on IRC. Shoulda made a new thread I suppose. Gonna stay a while longer. got some movies and will leave the channel open. Just use the command /sound chatbeep.wav .

------------------

Vice Admiral Chavik

Official BC3K Tester

Wold and Rico popped in at the last. Gallion stayed for a moment as well. Then a storm hit and I got knocked offline so I decided to go get some tires. I did stay til about 5:45.

One meeting down. No fouls counted. It was my fault for not advertising it properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for updating it. BTW, does the insurgency have a "master" website? I have the Insurgency link in the Wraith HQ pointing to INSURGENT1... should I leave it like that or do you guys have another page that has the links to all your fleets sites?

We used to have one awhile ago, but it was never updated. Don't know what happened to it, but I believe that the Insurgent One website is now the main Insurgent site. Could be wrong though

------------------

Commodore Kyle Antilles

ICV-Eclipse, Destiny Starstation (Nevuela)

Commanding Officer, Destiny

Spectre Fleet

Yep, that would be correct Tac. I have to now do some major re-vamping of my website but I'll have a legitimate link to the other Fleet Commanders of the Insurgency there.

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104