Welcome

Gallion

[rp]

Menchise, I feel insulted. I saw in your speech a good police officer, but you crossed the line and now, you are a member of the "red faction": the targets.

Welcome to you new home, BUNNY!

I'd trow you off a cliff, but...

[/rp]

rp on

Welcome to Spectre Fleet, Commander. If you are ever in the area, drop by Destiny, Lemming is always in season.

rp off

on a more serious note, glad you joined.

TTFN = Ta-Ta-For-Now

Your Signature File should look like this:

Commander Nick Menchise

ICV Lion's Mane, Spectre (Antis)

Spectre Fleet

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

Use of the Race/Caste Logo pix file is completely optional.

TTFN

[ 05-28-2001: Message edited by: Gallion ]

Welcome, Menchise. If you haven't already, get over to the Fleet Database and sign up. You will recieve your orders soon after.

You've joined the only fight that matters: The struggle for the freedom of humanity. Don't lose sight of this and keep it near your heart.

Though at times, you may lose physical sight of your Insurgent brethren, realize that our numbers are vast and we are everywhere. Merely ask, and aid will always be close at hand

The developments! Welcome aboard, Menchise. We're glad to have you.

For now, report to Commodore Antilles (Eclipse) at Destiny Starstation. He's needs some quality commanders.

Also, as a result of this, your sig should be:

Commander Nick Menchise

ICV Lion's Mane, Destiny Starstation, (Nevuela)

Spectre Fleet

Again, welcome aboard!

quote:

For now, report to Commodore Antilles (Eclipse) at Destiny Starstation. He's needs some quality commanders.

I have already registered and reported on the Spectre HQ (website) forum. Is that what you're referring to, or does Destiny have its own site?

quote:

Also, as a result of this, your sig should be:

Commander Nick Menchise

ICV Lion's Mane, Destiny Starstation, (Nevuela)

Spectre Fleet

I'm confused. Gallion is telling me to use a different signature (earlier in the thread).

Menchise, just make the changes Mike said to your sig. What Gallion was talking about was before you were assigned to Destiny.

For the time being, Destiny does not have a website... Too many other projects et al going on in the past few months. It's on my list to do.

quote:

I have already registered and reported on the Spectre HQ (website) forum. Is that what you're referring to, or does Destiny have its own site?

Therein lies the difference between the Insurgents and GALCOM. GALCOM fleets tend to have one station apiece. Us, however, have TWO stations that are a part of Spectre, plus a starbase.

quote:

I'm confused. Gallion is telling me to use a different signature (earlier in the thread).

Whenever we get a new recruit into the fleet, he is initially assigned to Spectre station until the details are hammered out.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Aboard!

[rp]

Now if I could keep these blasted lemmings out of my navigation system I'ld be able to show up more often....

[/rp]