Respectfully request enlistment into your fleet

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

I really have no idea how this all works. I would like to submit an application to join the Insurgent Fleet. I am especially interested in the BISHAMON branch (or fleet). Of course the needs of the fleet dictate orders.

How might one apply?

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Hellbinder[CE] ]

[ 07-26-2001: Message edited by: Hellbinder[CE] ]

As a matter of fact ....

Considering that I'm the only Insurgent Fleet Commander around here right now, I'll assign you. Your interim boss will be ShoHashi, until your normal FC returns and takes care of it.

Sho, what is going on with Bishamon anyway? Where's your boss?

quote:

Sho, what is going on with Bishamon anyway? Where's your boss?

I'm not exactly sure where Vice Admiral du Sandau (Jon) is. Last scuttlebutt I had overheard on New Frontier was that he had embarked on an intelligence gathering mission behind hostile lines. I haven't heard from him since. Because of the unknown status of the Vice Admiral and seeing that I am the next senior ranking officer of the fleet, I will take over command of Bishamon until he returns. That's with the blessing of the other Vice Admirals, of course! Someone has to lead the fleet!

Hellbinder, as a member of Bishamon Fleet, you will need to edit your tagline to say this:

quote:

Commander Hellbinder(CE)

ICV "YOUR SHIP NAME", New Frontier (Rinaal)

Bishamon Fleet

ICQ ###### IF DESIRED

YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IF DESIRED

"You can only love or hate something you truly understand."

Also you will need to add the Terran and Insurgent insignias. Take a look at mine for the example. If you have any problems, please let me know so myself or one of the other Insurgents will be able to help you. Guys, if I'm missing something, let me know!

[ 07-28-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

So what am I? Chopped liver?.

I'm still here. You aren't alone. (grins maniacally)

My bad.

quote:

LOL! Aramike has been working too hard.

You have *NO* idea.

quote:

Because of the unknown status of the Vice Admiral and seeing that I am the next senior ranking officer of the fleet, I will take over command of Bishamon until he returns.

Good idea. Until Rattler or Akira returns and figures this mess out, edit your sig accordingly.

Make sure to use "Interim" or "Pro-tem Fleet Commander", though.

quote:

That's with the blessing of the other Vice Admirals, of course! Someone has to lead the fleet!

Of course. Charles, you have any problem with this?

quote:

it should be Commander Hellbinder(CE)

I don't believe he has been promoted.

Correct. Sho, he's a Commander until he warrants promotion to Captain.

Anyway, until the rest of the Insurgent brass returns all Insurgency matters should go through Charles and myself.

quote:

it should be Commander Hellbinder(CE)

I don't believe he has been promoted.

Thanks, Eclipse...you are right. I don't know what I was thinking. Must have been my lack of sleep due to spending the entire night looking over New Frontier status reports!

quote:

Make sure to use "Interim" or "Pro-tem Fleet Commander", though.

Understood, Aramike. I will relinquish command when Jon returns.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Thank you all.

Its an Honor to stand with you in this noble struggle.

I Dont know ubb code. How do I insert those images? also, Did you assign me to that region? or was that part of your example from your own sig?

[ 07-29-2001: Message edited by: Hellbinder[CE] ]

quote:

I Dont know ubb code. How do I insert those images?

Its easy enough. Check your ICQ if you haven't already..I sent you the coding.

quote:

also, Did you assign me to that region? or was that part of your example from your own sig?

Yes, that's where I assigned you for now. Your ship will be operating from New Frontier.

[ 07-29-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 2 weeks later...

Ouch, sorry fellas. I've been distracted by life as of late. I've been keeping tabs, just not on an every day basis.

Been away from my computer for the last 2 weeks with only 56k access in the boonies testing my patience and winning

Sho, It's your fleet. For now. Use the "Interim" in you sig. In 30 days, having not heard from Rattler or JB or some other viable reason, you will have the job perm.

However, it's not a job any sane person would want... so don't consider it a promotion, but rather a better seat in hell But, you're there already, you should know this, hehe. Not to mention, you'll be in charge of parts of my toy factory. I do love my toys

quote:

Sho, It's your fleet. For now. Use the "Interim" in you sig. In 30 days, having not heard from Rattler or JB or some other viable reason, you will have the job perm.

Understood, Akira. Your comments were pretty near to what Aramike stated earlier. On another note, where the heck is Rattler? I used to see him online a lot...now I haven't seen him in months.

quote:

However, it's not a job any sane person would want... so don't consider it a promotion, but rather a better seat in hell But, you're there already, you should know this, hehe. Not to mention, you'll be in charge of parts of my toy factory. I do love my toys

Well, then I must BE insane then...maybe that's why Rattler put me in Bishamon! As for the toys, bring them on....New Frontier needs a little action!