Bishamon Fleet Rollcall

ShoHashi

Being that I haven't seen very many Bishamon Fleet members on the forum lately, I'd like to hold a recall to find out exactly how many of us are still active and not missing in action. Please report in Bishamon Fleet!

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Reporting for duty SIR.

I am new, I am here, and I will practically live on this forum for the forseeable future

What can I say, I am not married , 32, make decent money and waste most of my free time(and not so free time) on Computer "stuff" and really great games. This one is my newest addiction.

Once Multiplayer starts, I might not even see the sun for a long time..... ohhhh well, whats a person to do?

Well, Hellbinder, after having this thread going for a week, I'd say that you and I are the only active members of Bishamon Fleet! Unless, of course, they are all on a mission and nobody told us about it!

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

yes, It does look that way......

we will have to make up for small numbers with BIG tactics and execution!

cant wait for multiplayer.

Hmmm, didn't think about that! Good idea, Aramike! I'm on it! I guess that's why your an Admiral and I'm a lowly Commodore!

Emails sent! Awaiting replies.

[ 08-06-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Here's a current status/strength report on Bishamon Fleet. This report is basically meant for the Admiralty.

Emails were sent to all members of Bishamon Fleet asking each to reply for accountability purposes.

Vice Admiral Sandau - MIA/Presumed Lost

Commodore Picaso - Active

Commodore ShoHashi - Active

Commodore Stickman - Active

Captain Guy - MIA/Presumed Lost

Captain Hasensau - Active

Commander Gunk - MIA/Presumed Lost

Commander Hellbinder - Active

Commander Thanos - MIA/Presumed Lost

Commander Yazin Re - Active

I will continue to update as I get replies.

[ 09-12-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Sho, Yazin Re has an email address. You have the clearance so just click on "Edit this profile". You'll find it in there.

Doh!!! Thanks, Aramike. Email sent to Commander Yazin Re.

quote:

Whoever doesn't reply within a week, change their status to MIA. In two weeks, delete them from the DB.

Understood.

This is Yazin Re'trat, reporting in! I didn't see this thread earlier which is why I never posted to it. I've been here a while, I just tend to lurk about in the shadows . I imagine thats how it is in a lot of cases, people are probably waiting for the release of BC:M and then they'll start showing up again. Some of the assignment information in my sig is pretty old, and I'm not sure whether any of it has been updated or not. So if I'm assigned elsewhere, let me know so I can fix it.

[ 08-08-2001: Message edited by: Friez12 ]

quote:

I see Hasenau occasionally. I could try to contact him.

That would certainly help, Charles. Thank you.

quote:

This is Yazin Re'trat, reporting in! I didn't see this thread earlier which is why I never posted to it. I've been here a while, I just tend to lurk about in the shadows . I imagine thats how it is in a lot of cases, people are probably waiting for the release of BC:M and then they'll start showing up again. Some of the assignment information in my sig is pretty old, and I'm not sure whether any of it has been updated or not. So if I'm assigned elsewhere, let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks for reporting in Commander Yazin Re! You are not assigned elsewhere at this time, so you sig is good. I'll research it though, just to be sure. If anything changes, I'll let you know. Just a bit of helpful advice though, you may want to monitor the Insurgent forum a bit more closely so you don't miss any pertinent information! Also, if you would, can you double-check your information in the Fleet database to make sure it is up to date?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, gents, please listen up! Two weeks have already passed on this day from the time I sent the first messages to all Bishamon Fleet members. As you can see from the status message above in this thread, five of us are active.

Aramike said:

quote:

Whoever doesn't reply within a week, change their status to MIA. In two weeks, delete them from the DB.

As per Vice Admiral Michael Kristophers' above orders, I have deleted the MIA individuals with the exception of Vice Admiral Sandau.

Akira said:

quote:

Sho, It's your fleet. For now. Use the "Interim" in you sig. In 30 days, having not heard from Rattler or JB or some other viable reason, you will have the job perm.

This is why I haven't deleted Vice Admiral Sandau from the database. I want to give him the full amount of time as ordered above by Akira.

I would like to say on record, however, that if I do get the job permanently and Vice Admiral Sandau returns, I will happily relinquish command of the fleet to him if need be.

Dismissed!

[ 08-20-2001: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 2 weeks later...