All Insurgent January 2005 Rollcall

ShoHashi

I'd like to take this time to wish everyone in the Insurgents a Happy New Year. I also hope you all have a prosperous time throughout the coming year.

Last month, we finished the first Muliplayer Tournament with the ISS taking the titles. This year, I'd like the Insurgents to take those titles from them. This will entail a little dedication from the active fleet members who wish to compete. Read and learn the ROEs, ask questions, spend some time practicing on the servers, and keep abreast of any new MP ROEs that may be coming.

Here is the current active Roster for January 2005:

Andergum - PRESENT

Chavik - PRESENT

Cruis.In - PRESENT

Dreadx - PRESENT

Echo - PRESENT

Eclipse - PRESENT

El Che - PRESENT

Finder1 - PRESENT

Hasenau - PRESENT

Mordax Blyrr - PRESENT

ShoHashi - PRESENT

Stickman - PRESENT

MIA Roster therefore reads as follows:

Pugwash

The following have been purged from the Fleet Database due to inactivity:

Kartoffel

WeeGee

The Corinthian

If you are purged from the Fleet Database you need to remove any reference to the Insurgents from your sig.

Check in, please!

[ 02-04-2005, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Last month, we finished the first Muliplayer Tournament with the ISS taking the titles. This year, I'd like the Insurgents to take those titles from them. This will entail a little dedication from the active fleet members who wish to compete.

And ISS will be ready to defend those titles. We look forward to meeting the new challenges you will no doubt present. Must dash, have preparation work to do