Comrades

Well, nice to see that lots of newbies have decided to join the ranks of the Indies.. But on to other news...

(Uh, I'm not very good at speeches.....)

After some talk between Fleet Commander Blades, of Orion Fleet, I've decided to join their elite ranks. Wait Indies! Before you think I've deserted you, read on. I haven't deserted you; not yet, at least. As you know, we at GalCom are always looking for good opportunities to add to our forces. This is one of those such opportunities. It's better for me, and everyone else involved. (You'll see what I mean, soon.) I'll still help out with the Indies, though, and you'll just have to trust me on this one.

Now you're wondering about what's going to happen to the Indies without me? I worked hard to establish a working guild of some sort, but failed. I just hope someone will step up to the plate, take my place, pick up where I left off, and accomplish where I failed, as an Indie. Good luck guys, you're really going to need it, without my organization, pushing you through....

Regards to all. Nova, over and out.

[ 08-01-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[rp]

Herro, trust me. You'll never be able to even touch me or my ship. I'll give you this warning, and no further.....

[/rp]

Herro, I could tell you why I left, but I'd have to kill you... (the only good Gam is a dead one, and you guys will still get what you deserve, eventually.... maybe i should kill you now... nah)

It has to do with military 'secrets', *censor* this, mark that out, delete this here and there--you get the picture, I presume? Hey, orders are orders. Perhaps when everything is finalized with Blades, I can shed some light, but that may not be in a while. He'll have to give me the order.

Thanks Jigoku. I'll keep in touch, if you lowly newbs need any help.

Long live Orion Fleet!!!

You Insurgent bunnies really need to watch out, starting now! GalCom just picked up another wonderful asset, right from under your noses........

Nova, over and out!

[ 08-02-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Owww that hurt....

------------------------------

But lets just keep it between you and me, you have been a good help to me, and you inspired me to try getting more people to be Gams , yes I will miss you from the indie organizeation (hey untill BCM comes out Alien military is considered being indie)

and I hope you all the luck in Orion fleet.

-------------------------------------

Ok 'nuff of that...

[rp]

Thanks for the warning, LOL! but when gco comes out (im assuming there will be alot of Gams then) we'll see who gets the first Viagrent up there tail pipes!

[/rp]

Oh and 1 more thing, Outlaw is a Gam to... so theres 2 gams!

Ooooow, I doubt very much he'll be doing that you vile, baby eating butcher you!

Fear not my Indie bretheren, the plans Nova briefly touched upon will be explained to the misdirected masses soon enough. His time as a loner may be at an end, but his commitment to the lost souls of the universe is not. Expect an announcement soon.

[rp]

My dear Spuzzum, let me tell you a very popular phrase done by the great poet (yes us gams have poets) kar'lazu, it goes something like this...

"Take the Universe and grind it down to the finest powder,

and sieve it through the finest sieve,

and then show me one atom of justice, one molecule of mercy. And yet . . .

and yet you act as if there is some ideal order in the world,

as if there is some . . . some rightness in the Universe by which it may be judged."

If you do not understand what im trying to say, i'll help you... To us gams, there is no law in the Universe- and no terran shall ever try to inforce such a thing upon us! And if you try to... If you try to inforce that such a thing upon us Gammulans you'll be sure that those will be the last of your days...

[/rp]

heh

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

[RP]Not wanting to burst your poetic bubble, but you're a military cap. I have nothin' to do with you. If I did have somethin' to do with you, though, be warned that I'd proceed to perform my "somethin' to do" with extreme prejudice.[/RP]

(RP)

quote:

Posted by Outlaw:

Offer me a contract anytime, my ships worth it!

Blades' Reply:

quote:

Posted by Blades:

Ooooow, I doubt very much he'll be doing that you vile, baby eating butcher you!

Actually, Blades, I do need someone to take out the trash, for me...

-------

quote:

To us gams, there is no law in the Universe- and no terran shall ever inforce that law upon us!

Oh, really? We'll see about that, Herro.

(/RP)

The plans Blades and I speak of, would seriously boost both the likes or ORION, and the Indies, in force, popular support, and population. Gams and Bunnies beware...............

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[rp]

As if you dont already have some prejudice against me! I'm Gammulan, and that very name sends shivers up your spine!

As for having something to do with me... as you said, it dosn't! I was just giving a warning, somthing us Gams don't do very often so take it, and heed that warning...

And as for my poetic statment, that is also something you will not see VERY often...

Herro out!

[/rp]

[ 08-03-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

And Spuzzum, you sure look like the guy for the job. Good luck with the indies.

Remember,

"Leaders do not create followers. They create more leaders."

I've heard that somewhere before. Just can't figure out...... Oh well, I thought it seemed to fit the situation, so I used it..

Glad to have helped jumpstart the Indie movement. I'll be helping out, still, so you guys can still give me a holler if ya need me...

Now, I need my sleep. It's 2 am here...

~o~ yawn........ zzzzzzzz.......