Intercorp... A call for reunion

Were are you guys?? i've already exhausted all of my probes conducting searches everywhere!!! lol

C'mon, BCM gold is out and soon we'll have multiplayer, where are you hiding? Fendi, riga, jeff and the others. I'm here and waiting for you.

Heya,

Been a while since I posted, as RL has been a madhouse, but I have been checking in occassionally.

Haven't placed my order for BCMG yet as I have busted my savings on a month trip to Australia with my family but will do so soon.

Anyway good to hear from you. We really must get reorganised soon.

Newsletter should be out soon as well.

Just need an update on all members's presence on the board and your respective emails.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr_ Laracuente:

Were are you guys?? i've already exhausted all of my probes conducting searches everywhere!!! lol

Try Denmark. Just came back from holiday together with the missus and the kids.

Apart from that it's just as Jeff already said. Life's one busy spin of the wheel of life... (whatever that means )

quote:

C'mon, BCM gold is out and soon we'll have multiplayer, where are you hiding? Fendi, riga, jeff and the others. I'm here and waiting for you.

Hmm, still have not ordered yet. Not because I don't want to, but simply because I didn't have the time to do so (and actually play it as well! no use having it idly sitting on a shelf)

I guess I can't wait much longer. You guys having all the fun and me not having any part in it

• 1 month later...

Well folks, long time (well really long time) no post. Working my ... off at my new job. I'm a waiter at a pan asian bistro and sushi bar called Gosh! Doing around 45-50 hours a week there. Things have been doing alright. I've done some upgrading to my computer. Got a 2000+ XP pro, upgraded my vid card, and now i just need to get a good motherboard and 512mb of DDR. Anyway, talk yeah folks later.