Corsair's Cove

Sorry sir, but as an NJROTC cadet I must accept more responsibility when given. Therefor I mst take my position as second in command of the Marauders.

------------------

Commander J.Smith

GCV-ROSETTA

3rd squadron,Marauder Wing

Stationed,Starbase Ferir

ICQ#67121847 EST

"choose your allies wisely, for they may turn against you."

=WRAITH FLEET=

Commander Gallion, sorry to see one slip through due to a clerical error. I've made sure to give him as warm a welcome as possible. Signature creation doesn't seem to be his specialty. That's ok I'll make sure to test his metal in real combat.

And with mention of that I was wondering if I could trouble you to read the 13'th post in Marauder's thread (you can't miss it). There's specific mention of your name and with it an idea. Let me know what you think. Feel free to reply to me in e-mail.

Thank you very much for your time Wing Commander Gallion.

------------------

Commander Ramius

GCV Black Star

1'st Squadron, *Marauder Wing

Stationed, Fenrir Starbase

"Liberate tetute mae. Ex e ferris"

PST

=Wraith Fleet=

Clerical error..aye, you could call it that! wink.gif

One rule in Wraith recruiting is: People will be assigned where they want to, they just gotta request it. The ACTIVE status in the roster will be given to those who pass the training missions (in MP, dont ask!), those who dont will still be in the Wing of their choice but listed as TRAINING.

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

Cool. smile.gif

------------------

Commander Ramius

GCV Black Star

1'st Squadron, *Marauder Wing

Stationed, Fenrir Starbase

"Liberate tetute mae. Ex e ferris"

PST

=Wraith Fleet=

Not a problem Cmdr. Ramius smile.gif

Good luck Cmdr. Smith.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council

Ok Dairy Queen time - aka Dumb Question(s)

1. How many Corsairs are still in Corsair Wing. Seems that at least two have found greener grass since I since I initiated the roll call.

2. To the FC - Where is the fleet roster at? The one on the Wraith website be very, very old.

End questions now to BMC department...

Tac - ye gots to do something with the Wraith website. Java be great but man, that site is a bugger to nav thru. I suggest adhering to the K.I.S.S. principle.

Am I volunteering? naw, my html be limited to little nick-nack eye-candy smack here at forum. Which reminds me, I gots to get my construction done for Corsair Cove biggrin.gif

TTFN

BTW, nice hat Tac...quite fashionable I might add. The offers I have been receiving lately make dis old man feel young again wink.gif

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee

*1st Squadron, *Corsair Wing

Stationed, *Starbase Cerberus

"Run Silent, Run Deep"

ICQ# 29486270, EST (GMT-5)

=Wraith Fleet=

Second in Command, Wraith Fleet

Bushi of the Dragon Council

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 03-23-2000).]

1) Dont worry about roster, they will come in MP.

2) It went down with the SS wink.gif

3) Working on it, currently transforming all those java imagemaps to flash imagemaps (java=350K, flash=2k YESSSSS! biggrin.gif )

Man, I really need a flash guru to do the intro movie and some of the animations I got in mind... too bad I can't plug me head in this machine.

------------------

Flt. Cmdr. Londono

GCV Usagi

*Fleet Command

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

ICQ 6955087 EST

=Wraith Fleet=

• 5 months later...

Alright Csairs - lets scanty oveer to the Fleet Db and register. Note the change in the sig files. Adjust yours accordingly.

Note - Individual ship mottos are no longer authorized. Per Galcom HQ directive from the SC. Corsair Wing Motto is "Run Silient, Run Deep".

Going through some reorganization stuff. The Wing will not be broken into squadrons. Details will be posted on website - 40% complete (dont laugh to hard Tac). So remove any and all COrsair WIng Squadron markings/identification.

There is no requirement to have a motto in ye sig file - however if ye choose to use the sig file then make the corrections.

TTFN

------------------

Commander Gallion

GCV Graf Spee, Starbase Cerberus

Wing Leader - Wraith Fleet/Corsair Wing

"Run Silent, Run Deep"