Oban.. family emergency out of wargame.

Sean Mudge

Gang ,

My daughter Morgan is in the hospital in isolation, in ICU, they have run blood work and suspect possible meningitis, we will know on Sat evening when the cultures have been grown. She may have to be flown to another centre for treatment. This may be a similar situation to what Jaguar's friend's daughter has gone through. It could be very bad, it may not, it all depends.

Until you hear from me again consider me on a leave of absence.

Sean Mudge

"Oban"

quote:

Originally posted by Oban:

Gang ,

My daughter Morgan is in the hospital in isolation, in ICU, they have run blood work and suspect possible meningitis, we will know on Sat evening when the cultures have been grown. She may have to be flown to another centre for treatment. This may be a similar situation to what Jaguar's friend's daughter has gone through. It could be very bad, it may not, it all depends.

Until you hear from me again consider me on a leave of absence.

Sean Mudge

"Oban"

Keep us posted, as you can of course. Our best wishes are with you.

Great news guys!! the tests came back negative and my daughter, was released home last night.

Apparently the infection is bacterial not viral and seems to be a "strep" infection as opposed to meningitis ( a viral infection). We still have to keep a close eye on her and medicate her for the next 10 days but she should be fine.

Anyway, look guys I really appreciate the messages of support and all your kind words. I know I havent been around here long but all the good will you sent means alot to me.

It will take me a while to get back in to the swing of things, I have to get my business back up to speed. I will let you know when I am available to come off of leave.

Cheers