3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fleet DB is Up. Register Wraiths!

Hammerhead and Hellhound wings were merged into Wraith and SOG wings a long time ago. check the fleet charter.

I guess you missed that during that leave of abscence you took a while back

I check it once a week, things getting pretty hectic around here this early in the year.

oooh i like new smiley

I would like to join the fleet, sent login info 2 weeks ago but no response. {it's time to game!} I also can spare a new dell percision workstation, dual cpu, 2Gig,Scuze, ect 24/7 server/workstation. just let me know..

Cpt. Kasin Pool

Welcome aboard, Jonathan! Your reg may not be active yet because the boss man sometimes gets a little overloaded from all that RL stuff. Don't fear, he'll get it taken care of.

I try to check it every weekend. If it takes a bit longer please post here, i do access these forums from work (though i cant post or use fleetDB from work) and will see it.

Welcome Aboard!

Guest Remo Williams

It appears Jonathan is posting the same message in all the fleet forums gentlemen.

Checked and confirmed that Remo. Thanks for the heads up. His app was in the Wraith for a bit though, so I guess i take part of the blame.

Jon, spam posting is not acceptable in these forums. Doing that leads to banning from forums and fleet. Ye been warned

sorry for the repeated inquiries, i thought there would be a quicker response.. thanks for your time and effort! we all get busy...