3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cartmanbeeps

New recruits wanting to join, report here

Ok, I think I got it, registered back in may or june so the link is long gone from all knowlege..I hope I got it right this time =x

I'm sure Dreada will appreciate that. I thank you as well.

It works and looks decent. However, you may wish to enter a ummm carriage return (?) so that it looks like:

There is only one true destiny for every commander, to die.

System Info

Then again there is that thing about quotes. Dreada can coach you on that.

Tuesday and thursday are bad times for me m8..in fact the entire week is a bad time for me =/ I've got to work.

Guess what I'm back in the states now with a broadband connetion and a powerful laptop, but no Serial number. My BC case was destroyed

quote:

Originally posted by J.Smith:

Guess what I'm back in the states now with a broadband connetion and a powerful laptop, but no Serial number. My BC case was destroyed

If you previously registered it - which I expect you did - send email to [email protected] and they will locate your registration records.

If you didn't register it, get ready to part with another $19.00.

ps: Are you in the military (hence the bit about being back in the States)?

yeah i'm in the navy, and no i didn't register, i got the game right before i left for sea so bye bye 19.00

G'day is the EP really serious in every fleet like in prime if you don't submit anything oneday they th 5000 ep off ya. that is just silly

Can you say where it is that you see that penalty? I'm not sure I remember reading anything like that, but if it's true I'd be interested to know, because I'm not aware that ISS is doing that.

The only such penalty in ISS is if you take no part in any fleet activity at all for a month without giving a reason beforehand, and the penalty is 2000 EP. If you explain your abscence beforehand, for instance exams, temporary work pressures, family problems etc, then no penalty is exacted.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Scobbo:

G'day is the EP really serious in every fleet like in prime if you don't submit anything oneday they th 5000 ep off ya. that is just silly

Thats not how it works in Prime either. Posting rubbish for your first post speaks volumes. Glad your not interested in Prime.

That's good, I wish to join in covert-ops, however I am wondering which career to choose, commander, pilot or marine, could you please tell me which you need more of so I can sign up for a position via the sign up on fleet sign up page. I don't want this fleet to have to many Battle cruisers and not enough marines or visa versa.

cheers

Scobbo

Do you mean Research on the fleet? Don't you have a covert ops? I have purchased UC, and why do I need to sort out my sig I'm not a member of any fleet so i can't put my rank and fleet down. If you mean System Info I'll fix it when I find my comp specs sheet. But it is fast enough to not cause lag if thats what your worried about.