3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cartmanbeeps

Sir! Will be late for training!

Commander Dreada Sir. My gfx card doesnt have vs shader so i ordered a new one with vs and ps 2.0 four days ago. It will arrive soon. Until then i believe i cant take my training. As soon as i get it i will install it! And i also ask. Who trains the new recruits? Its an honor to be in wraith!

That will be all Commander(s)

Guest Remo Williams

Server 2 the fleet server is available for training sessions also Dreada. It came back online a few days ago.

Sorry bout the clan thing. Its just that i play alot of other games where im in a clan so im used to callin game groups clans. And Reed. If your reading this i couldnt get back on. My connection was getting all screwy and by the time i got it back up you were out of the server. Sorry Reed!

No problems here. I had to take off any way. Had so business to attend to and I believe we accomplished quite a bit for what the session was worth. You have passed your navigating test along with targeting and engaging the enemy test. Now we will still have to hit the planet fall and ground based tests along with some more battle scenario tests to see how you do against different class vessels. So be prepared and try to get on the server with other people no matter if they are Wraith or not and do your own practicing.

So carry on and contact with a few more dates and times of when you will be available for more training so that we can line something up before next weeks match.