Training Fleets

J.Smith

Ok Commanders, I'm about to give this fleet a swift kick in the pants as far as training. We will soon begin routine training on the 1st and 3rd sunday of each month. The time will be disscused later. For training purposes the fleet will be split into 2 (Red and Blue)fleets to operate as opposing sides in the training session, with the CO and myself filling in gaps for players who cannot make it. Dreada is also an alternate when he can make it. Any other commanders who need to be considered for this status need to let me know. As it is right now the two fleet break downs are as follows:

Red fleet

Cmdr Cartman

Cmdr Valient

Cmdr Gizmo

Cmdr Caleb Aglar

Cmdr REO

Cmdr Bandus

Blue fleet

Cmdr Peatydog

Cmdr Cam

Cmdr Kasin Pool

Cmdr Captain Reed

Cmdr BerlinII

Cmdr James Smyth

After our first meeting I will sttempt to schedule an MP match against another fleet. Any moans, groans or complaints let's here them now.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

After our first meeting I will sttempt to schedule an MP match against another fleet.

Cool this is good to see! We are to start competition again for the 2005 season April 1st. you guys need to get over to GalCom online and sign-up your teams. I'll be posting the guidelines for how competition will be conducted in the general fleet forum soon. We will be focusing on alliance and player stats this season due to the lack of participating fleets.

Excellent work! I'm glad to see that we're starting to get things squared away. I think that we should begin coming up with training scenarios that we can run during these MP exercises. We can also use the ones that have already been submitted in the General Fleet forum. Even if we're the best, sometimes other Fleets have good ideas too.

• 2 weeks later...