3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
J.Smith

2005 season

Sorry for the double post but i couldnt edit it anymore. I login following the guide and goto the homepage to look for the tab. But then i notice im not logged in anymore. This might help. My user status always says offline right after i login

YO can we make a team now or not??

I looked at Galacom.net and I did not see any thing about a Wraith team.

(if there is a wrath team open now tell me other wise I would like permission from Wraith fleet to join the Prime fleet team)

(I talked to Remo, he said I could if you guys did not get a team together)

Remo was talking about Spectre Fleet Team, the AAEs team.

You'll not be able to join Team Alpha (the official Prime Fleet team) because you're not a Prime member.

So if you're authorized Spectre Fleet Team is what you'll have to join.

Team Wraith should be established within the next 12 hours. I'm at work at the moment and don't have access to my home e-mail to complete the registration process.

of course, I'm sure Ramis wouldn't object if wraith Commanders joined team Spectre as an AAE as well...

Good news, Ben. Demolition will have some fresh faces to face

Team Wraith used to to be listed at Galcom HQ as only having one member, DarkCommander, and now it is listed as having no members at all. Anything wrong?

Not that I'm aware of, Ben. I haven't made any changes at GalCom. Dark, I PM'ed the password to you, but if necessary I can do it again.

I still see only Jsmith registered there. I generally use the invite member feature to add people to my teams, it's simpler and clearer that way.

I have issued a challenge to team Wraith from Demolition, I hope you'll have your membership situation sorted out by the weekend after next

I could help you out with that, if you like (basic team administration, that is)

no prob, we can continue this by PM, if you like.

No, no, apart from on the battlefield, of course

It took me a little while to figure my way around the team management system, so I thought I could save you some trouble there.

Just want to get you guys up and running so as many teams and players as possible can get involved. More teams = more variety = more fun, don't you think?

OK, as soon as you know let me know, so I can arrange other challenges around it.

Any update? The last time window(s) offered in our challenge are this weekend...

I got swamped at work last week and didn't have the opportunity to pass the word. If they haven't seen the forum, I've PM'ed them. I'll let you know as soon as I can.