supernova 2

Cruis.In

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

you mean obsidia or the HSD?

I don't think that Obsidia's big secret is the probe, or the Nightstar with the HSD in it's cargo bay.

Just imagine the scene:

Several types of Syrion and Droidan ships, including carriers and cruisers, appearing out of nowhere(!!!) and then "fleeing" to Obsidia,(the planet? Are they crazy???) while your CC scanners are full of cloaking distortion ???

I found two other supernova regions. Supernova 01 and 03. You can get to them from flx 02, 07, 05, 04 and 03.

Are there any more secrets apart from these supernova areas, the probe and the artifact on the Nightstar? I'm curently exploring at mo and just wondering if I will find new surprises.

Is it worth flying into Null space by flying past the edge of certain space regions. Will we find anything out there that will make it worth exploring?

How would one fly past the edge of a space region, as you can only HJ to an object?

quote:

Originally posted by LBM:

Are there any more secrets apart from these supernova areas, the probe and the artifact on the Nightstar?

By now, all I know is what I've seen with my own eyes. And when I encountered it, I came here to share it. While waiting to find anything else,

"I have my eyes and ears open, and I pay attention to everything that's happening in the galaxy."

• 2 weeks later...

Super Nova 5 can be located by means of Flux 8 in the credian quadrent.

Super Nova 4 can be located by means of Flux 7.

Super Nova 7 can be located by means of flux 11, however this also field also exits into two black holes.

Super Nova 6 can be located by means of Flux 12 or 9 however, both can empty into a black holes.

Super Nova 8 can also be located by means of Flux 12 but carries the same risk of entering a black hole.

Here is an interesting clip from the appendix,

quote:

The Credians are very advanced in exploration. It is rumored that they have traveled throughout the galaxy and perhaps beyond. They are currently involved in a war with the Zelons over an ancient artifact that was supposedly recovered by a Credian exploration team from the wreckage of a Zelon spacecraft in Tau Ranis. The Credians claim they don't posses this item but the Zelons insist that they have proof they do. Hostilities broke out over eight months ago and though the Zelons are a small nation, they are putting up a brave fight.

Hmmmm.... The artifact... I wonder if this could be found. This incident is also mentioned in the Zelon dossier and I have not spent enough time in the Credian Quadrent to look for it.

quote:

Originally posted by LBM:

I have found Supernova's 01, 02, 03, 06 and 09 now. While some are useful for getting around the Galaxy, some are just empty. 4 more to find now.

Have a look at the "GALAXY MAP LINKS" in the appendix.

Don't know who drew it, walks away whistling innocently.....

• 1 year later...

quote:

Originally posted by Mrxknown:

Now this Nightstar do you have to destroy it? Also is it triggered by the ACM? Or just by going to Obsidia?

You don't have to destroy it (no need at all), the artifact can be detected in that Nightstar's cargo holds. All you have to do is launch a shuttle and order it to collect Nightstar's cargo (it was meant to be yours after all)

That carrier's presence IS triggered by ACM, i'm not sure if there's any enemy presence scripted in the scenario, making situation more and more complicated, in case you arrive late in sector. Even if you do , launch that shuttle with the above mentioned order, and prey it get's in and out before the enemy catches up hehe

• 6 months later...

Hey guys

Well, on a roam scenario i have managed to get my crews exp up very high and gotmyself a hsd and a transmatrix cloaking device.

So it was pretty simple to poke around all ten supernovas.

Well... unfortunatly they are all empty... on a roam scenario anyway. No ships, stations, planets etc, unless you count stargazer but it is empty too.

I was looking at this post and wondering if there was anything in snovas... well in roam at least... there isnt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...