Noobe and Dumb

Deadeye

I am having heck of a time time trying to learn this game. It is very complex. Is there anything out there that can help me learn this game. I have read the manual twice and I still can not understand what the heck the game offers. Is there a breif walk through to help me with the training missions? I really would like to play this game well. I know there is a steap leanring cruve, but I could really use a walkthrough on the training missions. Kind os a do this and then this type. This would let me understand the lay out of the game, and what I am looking for. Thanks Deadeye

Assuming you have BCM Gold, there is a tutorial section somewhere toward the back of the manual. Load the instant action mission while reading along. This is the best place to start. Also, there is another section in the back of the manual that is helpful to noobs. I can't remember what its called, but its something like "Things you should know". Someone help me out here.

If it is Battlecruiser Millenium Gold that you have, then there are some "Instant Action Tutorials" located in the back of the manual, beginning on page 126. These helped me greatly in fact...they walk you through some things...check those out

Chris

wow....i actually **maybe** helped someone in this game ....heh...drinks are on me!!

ahhhh!!!!! spindoktor!!! you stole my THUNDER!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...