3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
quassamo

Multiplayer.

I wanted to join a fleet and wondered which would be best. But I cant log on since when ever I click "Refresh" it says "Connecting to Master Server" then says "Error - No Servers Avalible"

I have norton Internet Security installed, and when it came up with a box saying do you want this to connect I clicked yes. But it still dosnt work! Help?

Guest Shingen

I don't think that a BCM-G server is up. Dreadx had one running, but I think he took it down.

I will put up a server for BCMG. It will be up mostly from 9 PM GMT to 1 PM GMT. I can't garantee that it's up everyday.

Look for Papi's No Quarter BCMG server.

EDIT

...well, I have little difficulties setting up my new dsl NAT firewall. Until I have figured how to forward the needed ports, the server will not show up, sorry

[ 10-12-2004, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Papi ]

I'm putting up a server pretty soon, and hopefuly i'm going to keep it on 24/7..... I'll let you guys now when its time to join the server!

I have put up a server for now, but in 2 to 3 weeks time i will have a new server running 32 players. If people want to join they more then welcome. Peace!!!

Looks like you need to add this for auto restart.

Edit: BTW forget about 32 clients.Limit it to 12,no matter what system or connection you have.

[ 10-21-2004, 10:02 PM: Message edited by: Cc ]