Postcards from the edge

Supreme Cmdr

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

LOL! I see a new sport in the future. Where a few Marines jump off the side of a building and see who can wait the longest before engaging on their jetpak.

LMAO!!!!

brb, I bet I can top those city views.....

Sweet! I didn't realize that was the new patch at work there. That's really fantastic looking. Thanks so much for that SC, and I can't wait to see your shots! (not to mention how much I am looking forward to this patch!!!)

OK, here are 29 shots taken from one of the new scenarios (IA0119) in the upcoming patch. This scenario is pretty intense because its dark, its stormy, there are marines everywhere. Not to mention two bunkers in the cities and a bunch of patrolling APCs just spitting out hostiles.

Its pretty intense to say the least.

Will take some daylight shots tomorrow when I have time.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by mentis:

Hey I checked out the gallery on gamescreenshots.com and I noticed the trees looked different. Is that in the new patch too?!? Seems to me that it is, and it looks sweet!

Yes the tree billboard texures were replaced with ones SC made with Bionatics natFX.

Wow those city shots blew mine out of the water. Time to go take some more.

Alms for the poor?

I need a new PC so I can cure my jones for UC

It won't be long though.

As soon as I get some of Jag's and $ilk's tax money. Well, actually, it's my money

In the mean time I still have my patented drool cup, which is serving a dual purpose.. It flushes the commode when emptied.

BTW- Nice screenies, Boss

Can't wait to snap a few of my own.

PS: Jetpack Chicken sounds great!

Also, I have been wondering about playing Bugnor Chicken too.

Have a bunch of folks park their ship on planet, launching an OTS and see who exits first before it hits. Would this be feasible in MP, Boss?

How about Hide and Vaporize? "No Olly Olly Ox In Free" LOL

Yeah, I know, I'm evil

Guest Remo Williams

Here's one of my favorites.

Playing in the hills

I just can't get over the detail put into the new patch. Its transformed the game incredibly. ItÔÇÖs almost like playing a completely new game. You'll see what I mean once the patch is out I'm sure.

SC

Guest Remo Williams

Heh, you bet. I was just getting ready to run down the hill and slap Resnig around a bit for lagging.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

had another good episode last nite in MP, making me wish there was a little red button.

im in orbit around procon, got a little too full of myself, and got worked over good by an ai controlled BC MK1... well everything was gone, tacops, tacscan, logistix, navitron, everything... was dead in space.

suddenly i get the message that my reactor is about to go critical. so i exit my craft to watch the fireworks from space... i wind up on top of the bridge, headed toward the planet riding a nuclear reactor reaching critical mass... made me think of slim pickens in dr. strangelove riding the nuke in... too bad i didnt have the presence of mind to take a screenshot... i was too pissed that i was dead in space with no self destruct button

but marvin tried valiantly to rescue my mishappen ship... giving me a tow to paladin only to find out i cant lock onto the damn thing cause my whole cpu is shot, and i cant dock with it... it was funny we looked like abbott and costello trying to get me to the station.

the fact that people were there to witness it was the best part though.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

Well I took a few shots this evening while I was waiting on Chavik so we could continue our adventure of inept Planetary ops.

This group of shots illustrates a sunset from Sbase 1 on Procon.

Photo034

Photo035

Photo036

Photo037

Photo038

Photo039

Photo040

Look at all the pretty colors it was going to be a good night for a Chavik hunt.