New UC shots

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I wasn't particularly responding to just your post, but collectively to similar queries in the thread.

No problem. I guess these questions (or requests...) do get annoying after the n-th time.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

Oh i still enjoy planetside, and Call of duty is coming soon. Not gonna annoy me.

Well then, there you go. You can't have everything and when you don't, there are always other alternatives.

quote:

Originally posted by Werewolf:

I guess these questions (or requests...) do get annoying after the n-th time.

heh, you think?

quote:

While you folks are waiting, sink your teeth into these. Also, I sent the 60 shots to DC and they're sitting on them it seems.

what can I say but "OH YEA!". Even a GPS system too. Well I'm assuming that's a GPS system in the first screen shot.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

quote:

While you folks are waiting, sink your teeth into these. Also, I sent the 60 shots to DC and they're sitting on them it seems.

what can I say but "OH YEA!". Even a GPS system too. Well I'm assuming that's a GPS system in the first screen shot.

That's Coleman's camping supplies new SUPER COMPASS with built in topographic display module... lol

EDIT: Grr, I can't spell, lol...

quote:

Originally posted by Spindoktor:

quote:

Also, I sent the 60 shots to DC and they're sitting on them it seems.

Could these be some of them?

shots from IGN

Yep. I guess they did release some if not all of them and somebody forgot to tell me. Damn publishers.

quote:

Originally posted by shakazed:

Not bad at all. One question though. Are there any atmospheric effects on the planets when viewed from space? Or are they just textured spheres?

This remains unchanged and is just the way it was in previous BC games.

quote:

Originally posted by almostpilot:

Very cool !!!!

Can I ask something ? When in other planets what kind of animals we will find ?

Why don't you just go on a safari and find out yourself? If I tell you everything, where will the fun of surprise be?

quote:

Originally posted by kneecaps:

Yes..the question on everybodys lips...

can you shoot the animals and if so will they attack back?

No, they are scenery and I'm not going to enable their attack matrix because it will just wreak havoc and then I'll have to put in special handling for it, fix what I subsequently break etc etc etc. I may allow you to kill them however - though I have a thing against killing defenseless animals; which means I'll probably enable their invincibility flag.