I hijacked a landing pad..

ProXimity

Seriously, it was unintentional. I had a shuttle doing waypoints via 'setpoint.' The last was a landing pad at a martian base that I told it land at.

When it took off again, it was caught on the landing pad, and was dragging it all over the base like a dog chained to a brick. hehe

ProX

• 1 month later...

that happened to me once when I was a marine and I drove a tank over a.. umm.. now I can't remember what vehicle (edit: building, not vehicle..) it was. but that was like 10 minutes after I started playing the game so I didn't know what I was doing then (I didn't get a shot or anything.. that was also before I patched it so I don't know if it would still happen now)

[ 03-25-2004, 03:32 AM: Message edited by: Cobras2 ]

Same thing happend to me one time except I was piloting the shuttle myself. I set down on the launce pad and I noticed from the external cammera view that was I sitting half-in/half-out of the pad. I figured I'd better get out of there before I completly sank into it or something. LOL when I took off the pad came with me. Couldn't take it back to the CC though because I couldn't achieve orbit with it. I don't know if it still happens under the latest patch since from then on I've always avoided the landing pads. Funny stuff though.