Question about... crew and following orders

kschang

Some questions about crew

1) What are some of the ways the crew can be wounded? (i.e. life less than 100%) Here are the ones I can think of:

* combat with intruder

* life support failure

* sabotage by intruder

* external damage to section they're in

* extreme exhaustion

* extreme hunger (out of nutripaks)

Did I miss any?

2) At what point does the crew refuse your orders? For example, you order the doctor, who's extremely tired (86% fatigue) to report to her own medibay for some treatment. Yet she sat in her quarters and stubbornly remains 'off-duty'.

3) What would cause marines to refuse orders? Once I had this intruder onboard. I had 2 prepped guys and 2 unprepped guys searching while I am prepping 2 more to take over. Then the ship got damaged (suspect escaped prisoner or sabotage), and the combat officer keep yaking "Cannot set marines to search" or something like that. Sure enough, 2 marines are dead, one of them on the way to medibay. I tried setting the rest to search and prep, but they all went "off-duty". I had no choice but to find a starbase and dock (and replace my lost marines).

answer to question 3) Resnig

It sounds like the path to oerations or ops itself got hit or all your Combat Kits were stolen and of course it usually doesn't work to send off marines using only their bare hands to take down an intruder.

Have you tried doing a search on the forums there is alot of useful information and alot of questions have already been answered.

[ 06-27-2003, 01:57 PM: Message edited by: Eclipse ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kasey Chang:

2) At what point does the crew refuse your orders? For example, you order the doctor, who's extremely tired (86% fatigue) to report to her own medibay for some treatment. Yet she sat in her quarters and stubbornly remains 'off-duty'.

She doesn't think she's tired, even though you think so. Leave her alone and she'll take whatever action she deems necessary when the time comes - assuming she can travel the path required to get to Medibay.