Marines equipment.....

DennyMala

I read in other topics that before putting a marine on duty you have to get him prepare for combat so that he grab his rifle, grenades, etc....

Well i put some men on duty without letting them prepare but when in the tactical section i look at their inventory i see thet they always have their rifle with them..... even while they sleep.....(good old marines....).

The only difference is that they don't have grenades and secondary weapons such as bazookas or precision rifles.... and I consider this an advantage..... try to think at the effect of a novice marine that launch a grenate to an intruder in the middle of a corridor or a deck.....or worse if he fire a roket and miss..... I don't want to find myself floating in space for a hull breach caused from inside by a stopid (and dead by my hands) marine....

Guess that if on duty on board the CC marines equipped or not don't make any difference..... if you launch a planetary assault or a boarding party in future releases of the game then it will make a big difference.....

Please correct me if I'm wrong.... especially the SC that I read has sayed something about that in the past...

P.S. Really great game!!! More I go farther.... more I like IT.... If I ever meet the SC personally, I assure him that I will offer him a drink...

quote:

Originally posted by dennymala:

Well i put some men on duty without letting them prepare but when in the tactical section i look at their inventory i see thet they always have their rifle with them..... even while they sleep.....(good old marines....).

Of course! They're Marines arent they!

((USMC 1991-1995))