Problem with launch control

Most

So i'm in my Aestrom waiting on my engineers to upgrade my shields and armor when i think 'hey this is a perfect time to go take care of some trading'. I send my AE to Shuttle 1 and launch. All is good so far, I make my trade runs and head back to my ship. I'm in range 0.32 and i press Alt+D. Nothing happens. I try another 5 or 6 times and decide to eject from the shuttle and see if i can get my AE to get back in the battlecruiser. I skyrocketed over to the ship and land on it. Alt+D...still nothing. A few more times of that and i go to Tacops. I order one of my Fighter Crafts to RTB. Then i get the message that is the cause of u reading this post...Launch Control Needs Power.

Is my crew locking me out of my own ship? And how do i get back in, do i just wait untill they 'feel' like it or what?

I think maybe Resnig is behind this.

thanks Cmdr Nova...u always have good advice. the more i ask questions the more i realize i need to stay in touch with the almighty MANUAL. i didn't try the forward slash button yet.

quote:

Originally posted by Most:

the more i ask questions the more i realize i need to stay in touch with the almighty MANUAL.

You're right. You should.

And launch control only affects crafts, not personnel.

Further, the CE will adjust power (based on his AI. Read the appendix) if there is a critical power condition that warrants it.