Navitron keeps breaking down, and Logistix problems

ProXimity

I am ready for verbal and/or posting disipline, however, I need help with two issues.

1. My Navitron was damaged in glorious combat. My system engineers went to work on it, got it back up to 100%, but the color code in logistix never changed from blue to normal.

Later, while normal flying, and no intruders, my Chief engineer says, "navitron computer is damaged."

I go back and look, and its back down to 50% in logistix. Crews are already at work on it, because is was still 'scheduled.'

Later, my C. Engineer says "navitron computer has been repaired." I look, its at 100%, but still blue. One minute later he says, "Navitron computer is damamged." Back down to 60%. This cycles just keeps going.

I am posting this here, because I don't know if this is a bug or a feature telling me that the thing needs replacement.

Its constantly taking my system engineers and diverting them from repairing support crafts.

2. Sometimes, when I am out in a shuttle, and dock back w/ the CC, and even wait for my AE to reach the bridge, my Logistix is hiding the 'power' option. If I goto 'crafts,' it just shows the shuttle I was in, no other crafts. I then have to ALT+E and re-enter the CC to get logistix to work right again. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks for your continued mercy,

ProX

quote:

Originally posted by ProXimity:

I am ready for verbal and/or posting disipline, however, I need help with two issues.

Have you got a saved game? If so, send it in with an email describing the problems and how to reproduce them.

EDIT: Please do NOT send email attachments to tech support. So far, six have bounced back. There is a discussion in the tech support forum about where to send saved games and how to pack them up.

[ 03-08-2004, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Looks as though I can get a different result when docked.

If I use a station's 'engineers' on my navitron, it will go green, however, once I undock, the cycle will start again.

Also, Now my bridge viewer and Bridge do the same thing.

ProX