Jump to content
3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

....a slight change of plans

Recommended Posts

what do you mean you didnt have a chance to get used to the new system? you meant the old? have to ask. makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Buzz

eeegaddd!!! another BC Game ohno!!! ..must.. quit job ..

to.. find.. more ..playing.. time..

must go to forum and post stupid replies

HEY SC

How about the small state of IRAQ being included in the game for the sheer fun of target practice

I'm sorry little girl, did i just shoot your leader

I really kant handle this comedy anymore

Great box art SC

Nuff said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

could someone post a screenshot of the old bc3k tacops and bridge. I reinstalled it before i got bcm but couldn't play it because of video. game is fine but theres lines across like a corrupt video.

i cant really remember whats different about this tacops from the last one. however since ive been playing ive been using tacops very little, i believe its because somewhere in the back of my mind, I know that its not operating as fluidly as the original one. Because in bc3k i was always in tacops...everything was tacops when not at the bridgeview.(which was cool)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:


Originally posted by Cruis.In:

i believe its because somewhere in the back of my mind, I know that its not operating as fluidly as the original one. Because in bc3k i was always in tacops...everything was tacops when not at the bridgeview.(which was cool)


You must be hallucinating to make such a statement, considering that Tacops in BCM is more streamlined, faster and more accessible than BC3K.

heh, lay of the sauce Justin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

i cant really remember whats different about this tacops from the last one

i made that statement. so that still applies.

i have bc3k installed as well

yeah tacops is more streamlined. But you have to agree the camara control via the mouse is different. Unless I'm still hallucinating.

hehe, you dont know how funny to me the use of my first name sounds in that reprimand.

my sergeant will call me by my first name when ive done something...fishy?

quote:

heh, lay of the sauce Justin

[ 08-14-2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: Cruis.In ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SC,

I have been playing the heck out of BCM lately and having quite the good time. This makes me wonder, will there be pre-orders for BCG (and BCM:G, for that matter) and if so, any ideas from which retailers and if there will be a special promo deal like there was when we pre-ordered BCM (the cool map poster)?

I think if you could tell us you already would have but I just thought I would ask as I am curious and looking forward to both games, especially BCG.

Thanks,

Ken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:


Originally posted by kiloton:

SC,

I have been playing the heck out of BCM lately and having quite the good time. This makes me wonder, will there be pre-orders for BCG (and BCM:G, for that matter) and if so, any ideas from which retailers and if there will be a special promo deal like there was when we pre-ordered BCM (the cool map poster)?

I think if you could tell us you already would have but I just thought I would ask as I am curious and looking forward to both games, especially BCG.

Thanks,

Ken


I'm not sure about pre-orders and such. Thats up to the distributor of the products. You should still be able to pre-order from EB when their sales pages go up however.

As for promo maps, we'll probably do the same for BCG, but not for BCM Gold. BCMG is going to retail for about $19.99. And at that price, I don't plan on spending money on any promos etc because its not worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

In this shot what is that green ball by the fighter? Some sort of new energy weapon launched by stations?


No, Resnig just sneezed, again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Sebbish:

In
shot what is that green ball by the fighter? Some sort of new energy weapon launched by stations?

It's what Resnig looks like without the breathing apparatus!! Vacuum explosion

BTW, I love the looks of that Mk 10 SAL, I wouldn't wanna be near that, when it gets warmed up!!

[ 10-03-2002, 02:23 AM: Message edited by: Rosko ]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:


Originally posted by Sebbish:

In
this
shot what is that green ball by the fighter? Some sort of new energy weapon launched by stations?


Its coming from the damageFX on that fighter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

It's what Resnig looks like without the breathing apparatus!! Vacuum explosion

Green explosive decompression why am I not surprised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Dragon Lady:

quote:

It's what Resnig looks like without the breathing apparatus!! Vacuum explosion

Green explosive decompression… why am I not surprised?


hehe, yeah all ppl we make fun of, have green internals....(note sarcasm)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fond of the planet side ones, myself. Probably because the contrast with BCM is so readily apparant when you look at the BCG character and OC models.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

I had
as a background for a while.

Yeah, I like that one too.


Hard to guess ... since

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I like all of them. Besides, I get to see them in real time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just had a good look at the new pics. Having seen them I have a few things to say...

1.

2. SC, don't you DARE stop working on this game!

Those land vehicles with the men on the back are great! I only previously had a quick look at them before.

I want it! I want it! I want it!

Now SC, pat yourself on the back and then off you go and get on with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never seen a company take so long to make a game!... however they have good reason =) they know how to make there games goooooooood

I to can't wait for Multiplaying.

What worrys me is balancement...

I must be worrying to much..

goes back to his shuttle and flys back to his carrier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×