Uwe Boll

LostInSpace

Yup, came across it by accident by searching for "Can UWE be stopped".

I'm #2194 and Remo Williams is right above me.

Pass it around to friends and family or anyone who loves movies.

***OFF TOPIC***

Again, I appologize if I've been flooding the forum with post. I explained to Jag in a political post a few days ago that last saturday I had work done on some teeth including one impacted wisdom tooth I finally decided to take care of. I've got one more impaction to go. Have to go back in three weeks until this current work heals. Anyway, I was prescribed CODINE and oh boy. So, pretty much other than going to work I've been a house hatch (not wanting to go anywhere or do anything except online). I Used the last of the CODINE yesterday and just got back from my dental visit and no more CODINE so I should be getting back to normal. Ah, to eat solid food again in a few days.

***Back on topic***

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Grayfox

quote:

Our brains already fear the prospect of being subjected to a three-hour Boll opus where Hideo Kojima's legendary videogame property is devalued to the price of a fruit pastel.

and thats exactly what would happen... i wouldnt be able to pick up another MG title again without thinking of bolls crapfest... please say it aint so hideo!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Grayfox

quote:

Uwe Boll is fed up. He's fed up with people slating his films on the Internet, mainly. He's also fed up with Hollywood producers who won't take movies based on videogames seriously.

well, if hed stop making crap ass movies that besmirch (i like that one) beloved video game titles, then he wouldnt be getting beat down all the time.

its funny because hes totally oblivious

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...