Taxes

Guest Shingen

I agree Aramike. But the reason the tax-rate is so high is because there is a select few international business moguls that have engineered it to be so. DON'T let the media fool you, American consumerism is engineered to create dependancy.

It has ALWAYS been a truth that TRUE power has remained behind the throne. It has been this way for centuries. Anyone who believes otherwise, is a fool and simply refuses to learn what history has taught.

America has been created to generate profits. This fact cannot be ignored. The primary reason that the Federal Reserve was created was to CONTROL money. The Federal Reserve is a Private organization that has almost complete control over the American GNP. This was created so that investors could charge an interest on monies loaned to the federal government. Monies generated through TAXES.

You can call me a conspiricy idiot if you want, but history has shown otherwise. If you look at the leaders of NATO and the Worldbank, ALL of the higher-ups are COMMUNISTS. There is a reason for this. Communism is essentually a government that feeds off of the populace. But since the 'great experiment' has failed, they have changed thier tactics. Now the communists wish to give us a 'product' and make us 'believe' that'll it'll 'improve' our lives, and thereby create PROFITS. (ALL true communists are interested in profits, they just want OTHER people to provide the LABOR.) That's why there is such an extensive LIBERAL movement in America. If you notice, most liberals scream about rights and freedoms, but if you don't agree with their view-points, they want you banned. Free-speach ONLY if you agree! AND, additionally, ALL liberals are interested in TAXES! They want MORE taxes! More government spending, more reallocation of wealth. (which amounts to MORE government loans from the FED, which means more PROFITS from interest rates.)It has ALL be engineered to be thus.

There is, however an up-side. In order to CREATE profits, you MUST have a poplace that has a 'disposable' income. In order to have a populace with a 'disposable' income, you must create JOBS in which they may earn that income. So you must develop the resources of the country.

THe REASON why the european countries are basically the ONLY countries being developed, is because of the ARMS-TRADE. You cannot sell weapons if there ARE NO WARS. This is why the latino, the asian, and black counties have not been developed. They maintain a curtain of WAR in which the arms-trade can exist.

Don't even get me talking about the DRUG-TRADE!

Ok, now all you liberals can insult me.

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Shingen ]

quote:

America has been created to generate profits.

I thought America was created to allow each individual to rise to his/her own potential.

quote:

But since the 'great experiment' has failed...

I thought the American Constitution was the Great Experiment.

quote:

The primary reason that the Federal Reserve was created was to CONTROL money. The Federal Reserve is a Private organization that has almost complete control over the American GNP. This was created so that investors could charge an interest on monies loaned to the federal government. Monies generated through TAXES.

The Federal Reserve sets the minimum amount of holdings that a bank must reserve from deposits. This is usually around 20%. These holdings are deposited into the Federal Reserve Bank, a "banker's bank." This means that for every $1 that you deposit, the bank must keep 20 cents and can loan the other 80 cents. Now, if a borrower takes that 80 cents and deposits it back into the bank, the bank must keep 16 cents and can loan the remaining 64 cents, and so on and on. In other words, each $1 deposited can generate an additional $5 in loans ($1 divided by 20%). This is the money multiplier.

The Federal Reserve also sets the discount rate for interest from loans. This is money that the borrower pays to borrow the money. The interest income you receive from your deposits is what the bank pays you for the right to loan your money to others. The difference between these rates is profit for the bank. Higher loan interests rates means that money paid by borrowers is taken out of circulation and is not available for spending. This is how the Fed controls the money supply.

Here is some information on the Federal Reserve from the Information Please Almanac: http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/bus/A0818388.html

quote:

If you notice, most liberals scream about rights and freedoms, but if you don't agree with their view-points, they want you banned. Free-speach ONLY if you agree! AND, additionally, ALL liberals are interested in TAXES! They want MORE taxes! More government spending, more reallocation of wealth.

Hear! Hear! No arguments here.

quote:

(which amounts to MORE government loans from the FED, which means more PROFITS from interest rates.)

I believe that this comes from general taxation, not the Federal Reserve.

quote:

In order to CREATE profits, you MUST have a poplace that has a 'disposable' income. In order to have a populace with a 'disposable' income, you must create JOBS in which they may earn that income.

I think you miss the mark here. The profits are created. They are just being stolen through excess taxation. You can increase disposable income simply by lowering the tax rates.

quote:

You cannot sell weapons if there ARE NO WARS. This is why the latino, the asian, and black counties have not been developed. They maintain a curtain of WAR in which the arms-trade can exist.

What do you call the tribal slaughtering in Africa? What do you call the rebel uprisings in Indonesia and the Phillipines? How about the Chinese taking of Tibet and the Falun Gong? North Korea? India vs. Pakistan? The Nicaraguans and the Contras (okay, that was the 70's and 80's)? There are plenty of wars in Africa, Asia and Latin America.

I don't think it's the arms trade that is the largest source of government income. It is taxes. Take a serious look at the taxes we pay: Federal income tax, State income tax, payroll tax, sales tax (state and city), gasoline tax, property tax, phone tax, probably some utility tax, tolls, airport departure/landing fees, park fees, etc. When you add it all up, you are talking about a serious percentage of your income.

Sometime I wonder if getting a big tax cut can be all positive or not. Back in the 1980's during Regan's tax cut I'll never forget our company telling people that raises would not be as high one year being we got a tax cut and would not need as much in a salary increase. Talk about spinning your wheels!

Gad, you gotta love big business and its reasoning at times.

quote:

I agree. But you must look at WHY they are being stolen and WHO is doing the stealing! (who's making the PROFIT through TAXES!) If I remember my history, I think the Founders were AGAINST a Federal Income Tax!

Well, the government as a whole isn't profiting from it - this nation has a large debt. However, our elected officials are making a pretty penny.

As for the founders being against a federal income tax, they were. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Roosevelt that initiated the fed tax.

Btw, Steve: I got that email you sent awhile back. The ISP I was using at home had it's Milwaukee area server screwed up (MSN, go figure) so I couldn't reply.

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: aramike ]

Actually the 16th amendment, which created this mess, was actually a joke spouted off by a republican, yes, I said a joke, and the Democrats then egged him on.

The stupid bill actually passed, and then went to the states, which of course in their stupidity let the damn thing get through.

Did you know that to this day railroads do NOT pay income tax, why, because they took it to court and the court ruled that the amendment didn't mean anything.

So there you have it, the 16th amendment was a joke, a court struck it down, and to this day we still pay income taxes, because the Congress decided to IGNORE the ruling!!

Guest Shingen

quote:

Well, the government as a whole isn't profiting from it - this nation has a large debt. However, our elected officials are making a pretty penny.

The 'government' is supposed to be the American People. The reason why we have elected officals is because way back when the country started, there was no reliable, nation-wide communication system. There-for it was decided that there would be representives from all the major 13 colonies that would meet on a regular basis to conduct the 'business' of the 'people'. This eventually became the US Federal Government. I really can't concieve that these 'officals' AREN'T making a vast profit from the taxes accrued from the American people.

Since the 'government' was essentially broke when the War of Independence started, they needed a reliable source of monies for weapons and ammunition, salaries and wages, food, clothing, and other such requirements for the troops that were needed to defend against the English war-machine. These monies came from the business communities that wanted to insure thier PROFITS. You can imagine the consessions that were demanded by these business persons in exchange for monies loaned to the 'government'.

quote:

As for the founders being against a federal income tax, they were. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it was Roosevelt that initiated the fed tax.

I think the Federal Income Tax was first started during the Civil War. (but I could be mistaken)

quote:

Actually the 16th amendment, which created this mess, was actually a joke spouted off by a republican, yes, I said a joke, and the Democrats then egged him on.

I think the 16th amendment was engineered by the Liberals in the 'government' in order to tax the 'rich' of the time. I'm not really that familar with the 16th amendment. I'll have to do a little research.

quote:

The reason why we have elected officals is because way back when the country started, there was no reliable, nation-wide communication system. There-for it was decided that there would be representives from all the major 13 colonies that would meet on a regular basis to conduct the 'business' of the 'people'. This eventually became the US Federal Government.

There was no "eventually" about it. The Founding Fathers set out to develop exactly the representative form of government that we have.

The US Constitution describes both the Federal government and the States. This was intended to be a limited powers government. The States were supreme as far as individual rights and affairs were concerned; the Federal government was only supposed to address the common defense and inter-state commerce.

Since WWII, the Federal government has used the Interstate Commerce clause as justification for everything that it has done to expand its powers. But the true intent of the Constitution was that any power not expressly granted to the Federal government in the Constitution belonged to the States.

quote:

Since the 'government' was essentially broke when the War of Independence started, they needed a reliable source of monies for weapons and ammunition, salaries and wages, food, clothing, and other such requirements for the troops that were needed to defend against the English war-machine. These monies came from the business communities that wanted to insure thier PROFITS. You can imagine the consessions that were demanded by these business persons in exchange for monies loaned to the 'government'.

There was no central "government" when the War for Independence started. Each colony was its own government. As for money for weapons and ammunition, don't try to apply today's standards of warfare to wars 250 years ago. Our soldiers were farmers, their weapons were their own muskets and they made their own shot. They developed guerilla tactics in order to defeat the more disciplined British army. The kind of central planning among the colonies that would be the basis for a desire to profit from the war didn't exist yet.

In fact, the major business centers of Boston and New York were the first to fall to British hands.

Some interesting historical reading:

The US Constitution and the Federalist Papers: http://www.law.emory.edu/FEDERAL/

Common Sense by Thomas Paine (the document that started the quest for independence (it predated the Declaration of Independence by 5 months) - excellent reading even today): http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/m...sense/text.html

Guest Shingen

Hey thanks! I learn something new everyday!

(I am neither an American History expert nor am I a Political Sciences expert. I still stand by my original assumption, however.)

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Shingen ]