3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Avenger2099

Vietnam war

I know the commies won stop pulling stuff out of the air and putting words in my mouth. And yes it is a matter of interpretation but isn't everything?

Thats what not i meant, world was a mistype... i was saying that they didnt take over europe even though we lost vietnam it was more directed at Blade... look man your misinterpriting my posts

clearly because on the ruminations of war when we were talking about iraq he goes on a tangent about the inefficientcy of the U.N. in Rwanda, which arguably is the same case in Iraq, but really the situation is completely different.

I am going to re-open this thread - though Jaguar closed it. Until now, I have never had to overrule one of my mods, but an email I just received, caused me to come here and investigate this.

Read this.

I find it amazing that you can't post well... anything without Iraq getting into it. That war has just taken up so much of our lives. I could probably post a oh I dont know a Rise of Nations thread (in the gaming section obviously) and i would get stuff about Iraq there. Oh and Jag I appologize about that warmonger thing... I dont know what I had been reading but it was an unjustified comment, sorry.

[ 05-18-2004, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Cadrian Almondo ]

Cadrian, your very first sentence in the very first post in this thread mentioned parallels between Vietnam and Iraq. If you didn't want Iraq discussed perhaps you shouldn't have mentioned it?