Jump to content
3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LostInSpace

Dear John

Recommended Posts

NY Post: Dear John cover page

NY Post Full Story: Dear John I WANT MY GI SON TO SERVE UNDER BUSH

quote:

THE clich├® goes: "Just business, nothing personal."

The hell it is.

John Kerry makes me weak in the ankles ÔÇö and now it's personal, not business.

In the next few days, there will be a person reporting for duty in Iraq. His name is Army Capt. Peter J. Dunleavy.

Capt. Peter J. Dunleavy is not one ounce more special than the guys and gals he will go to Iraq with ÔÇö no more special than the thousands of the brave boys and girls who have gone before him, and those who will certainly go after him.

He is, of course, special to his wife, Debbie, his mother, Gloria, his brother, Sean, Sean's girlfriend, Laura ÔÇö and his friends in the sports bars who cheer for the Giants.

He is special to me, as are all the thousands of boys and girls who serve this country, because he looks at fear as a headache and duty as the ultimate.

And yet, John Kerry makes it look like those guys and gals are just victims ÔÇö wrong war, wrong time, wrong place.

How dare he say that to our brave boys and girls? How dare he whisper it ÔÇö let alone shout it to the whole world?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Just because I can, I voted tonight, absentee.

I support our troops, I support the war on terror, and I support George W Bush as our president.

So I voted, and the darkest line on the ballot(to make sure the machine reads it) is for George W Bush, and Richard Cheney for President and Vice president respectively.

I also voted ALL republican, all the way down the line, and then voted no on ALL tax increases, voted yes on the gambling measure, because I consider gambling by the state a "voluntary tax" etc.

You get the picture!!

I am LOUD, and I am Proud, and I voted for GEORGE W BUSH FOR PRESIDENT, and if the Eurowheenies don't like it, Well, GOOD!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because I can I will vote on November 2nd... it's a happening and I'm taking my daughter along as she will be voting in the next Presidential election. Yes, there will be more thoughtful conservatives out there, thank God.

I am voting for Kerry because I support the troops but I also support a LEGITIMATE war on terror. Chase, kill and DESTROY the viable enemies not the ones that are contained and restrained. Pre-emptive is great... so let's start in Saudi Arabia where all the money and all of the HATRED originates.

I will vote for Betty Castor for Senate, just because it will help to balance a Congress that has done nothing good or CONSERVATIVE for four years. I will send the wake-up call.

I am LOUD and I AM PROUD, and I will be voting for John Kerry. All of the charlatans that call themselves CONSERVATIVES that don't like it... well good!

*snickers*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I responded to this thread. My other posts (considering I made two that bashed NOT BUSH BUT THE IDIOCY OF CONSERVATIVES THAT BELIEVE HE IS ONE OF US) had zero to do with this thread.

Hello... the NY Post... end debate. ROFLMAO... Steve Dunleavy hahah... I just noticed that! Steve Dunleavy used to be a correspondent for Current Affair which spawned such giants as Maury Povich. I thought the guy was dead or perhaps in blissful retirement... nope, still shilling away for his aussie pal Rupert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFL, Calling himself a conservative, yet voting leberal, mmm... OOOKK, Somebody is confused as to their identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I am firm in my identity. I am also firm in KNOWING that Bush is anything BUT a Conservative. If you buy off that Bush is Conservative you're the one with identity issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are we here? Does any of this really even matter?

Do you think the justifications of your choices are going to change something???

And I personally dont care who I offend but just for the sake of not making this post a flame... no offence to anyone who has but whoever falls for John Kerry's hype isnt seeing the whole picture and if you havent seen it by now I doubt you ever will...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure Takvah, keep preaching the liberal rehetoric, we all know all about Mister Kerry and his slashing of intelligence funding..

Oh wait, that didn't happen now did it?, because the liberal media didn't report it... lol.. save it Takvah..

quote:

I am voting for Kerry because I support the troops but I also support a LEGITIMATE war on terror. Chase, kill and DESTROY the viable enemies not the ones that are contained and restrained. Pre-emptive is great... so let's start in Saudi Arabia where all the money and all of the HATRED originates.

YOU?!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS?!

If that is true:

Then why the HELL are you voting for someone who voted AGAINST the 87 Bill?

WHY are you voting for someone who SLASHED our intelligence budget?!

WHY are you voting for someone who missed EVERY intelligence briefing

Chcek the congresstional record's Takvah it's all there, for you not to check them just PROVE'S that you don't like facts.

(is pissed...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFL, ooook, Bush is not a conservative, Kerry is, that's exactly why he is running on a liberal democrat platform. ROFL, you're right, your identity is water tight mister liberal/conservative...ROFL too funny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't say Kerry was a conservative... but I happen to believe that there is no way in hell that he could be more RADICAL than this President.

Kalshion please investigate why there were votes made against the $87 billion and further why Kerry supported the PRESIDENT'S RIGHT TO MAINTAIN THE POWER TO ACT (that did not say, GO AND DO IT). I love how everything Bush says can be parced but Kerry, he has to be black and white. "I don't know that we can win the war on terror." ACCEPTABLE. "I would like to see terrorism become a nuisance event," UNACCEPTABLE. Both are saying reasonable things and basically the SAME thing... but hey let's hop on it.

Dick Cheney asked for massive cuts to the military... Ashcroft asked for cuts to intel and focused on INTERNET PORN. Come the hell on people get with the program. Condi BRIEFED THE PRESIDENT ON THREATS OF ATTACKS BY HIJACKING PLANES AND THEY DIDN'T ACT. Is that LIBERAL TO SAY? It's just accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

I didn't say Kerry was a conservative... but I happen to believe that there is no way in hell that he could be more RADICAL than this President.

Kalshion please investigate why there were votes made against the $87 billion and further why Kerry supported the PRESIDENT'S RIGHT TO MAINTAIN THE POWER TO ACT (that did not say, GO AND DO IT). I love how everything Bush says can be parced but Kerry, he has to be black and white. "I don't know that we can win the war on terror." ACCEPTABLE. "I would like to see terrorism become a nuisance event," UNACCEPTABLE. Both are saying reasonable things and basically the SAME thing... but hey let's hop on it.

Dick Cheney asked for massive cuts to the military... Ashcroft asked for cuts to intel and focused on INTERNET PORN. Come the hell on people get with the program. Condi BRIEFED THE PRESIDENT ON THREATS OF ATTACKS BY HIJACKING PLANES AND THEY DIDN'T ACT. Is that LIBERAL TO SAY? It's just accurate.

ROFLMAO!!!

YOu really spout those Dem talking point Takvah.

Go find some facts, PUHLEASE...

You, a conservative? ROFLMAO!! Right, sure thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The votes made against the 87 bill don't matter, what matters is that we lost over a 1000+ troops that COULDA survived if that 87 HAD gone through

Kerry CONDEMNED those troops to death by refusing to support them.. that, in my book, is the highest offense of all

Oh yea, calling our troops "misguided" because there voting for Bush just shows how "misinformed" you are... there voting for Bush cause THEY have PERSONALLY seen what goes on in Iraq, IF there willing to vote for Bush then apperently he's doing SOMETHING right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFLMAO... the $87 billion didn't go through? Is that what you're telling me? Uhhh newsbrief for ya. The $87 billion DID GO THROUGH. The troops were sent there without sufficient armor by Bush's military commanders. They stretched the troops by rushing North and that's why supply lines became VULNERABLE. There are 1100 dead because this President did not have a plan for the reality that followed the war. Bremer has said we had too few troops and many, many GOOD MEN agree. The worst part is that these troops are DYING for nothing but greed.

As for you Jaguar... if I measured myself against your assessment I would be a bigger fool than you. I know what I am and I know what you are. Just because you're obviously blind (seeing as your face is buried in the ass of radical ideology) that doesn't mean that I have to be.

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The odasity of calling someone misguided because he wants to vote for your oponent shows how low of character that person is.

"Hey, vote for me, otherwise I will try to block your vote and call you missguided, so it's me or nothing" He should be pulled off the ballots for these practices, his words, and his lack of character, instead he is trying to pull Nader off the ballots and everyone just stands around and looks, just like when the girl was dragged through the streets, raped and beaten and everyone who saw it just kept on staring and didn't lift a finger, too much of that going on in this country lately. Someday it will reach a saturation point where some will rise up and say NO MORE, and sweep the garbage away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

ROFLMAO... the $87 billion didn't go through? Is that what you're telling me? Uhhh newsbrief for ya. The $87 billion DID GO THROUGH. The troops were sent there without sufficient armor by Bush's military commanders. They stretched the troops by rushing North and that's why supply lines became VULNERABLE. There are 1100 dead because this President did not have a plan for the reality that followed the war. Bremer has said we had too few troops and many, many GOOD MEN agree. The worst part is that these troops are DYING for nothing but greed.

As for you Jaguar... if I measured myself against your assessment I would be a bigger fool than you. I know what I am and I know what you are. Just because you're obviously blind (seeing as your face is buried in the ass of radical ideology) that doesn't mean that I have to be.

Peace

Poor Takvah, your worldview is skewed by Democrat propaganda, AS USUAL.

The military got the EXACT amount of troops that they asked for.

The generals PLANNED the war, EXECUTED the war, and told Bush and company exactly what they wanted and needed. Rumsfeld and Bush gave them EXACTLY what they asked for.

This was a MILITARY operation, you do know what the military is, do you not? NOT a political one.

I care about what Bremer says about as much as I care what Mickey Mouse says.

The Generals tell Bush what they think they need, Bush OK's it and they get it.

I will go with PROFESSIONAL soldiers EVERY time Takvah, EVERY time.

And this armchair quarterback thing you got going is hilarious by the way.

You really have NO clue of what we are doing in Iraq, you really don't.

I think that that is hilarious as well, because it is as obvious as the nose on your face, and I have stated it numerous times on this board, and you just won't get it.

HILARIOUS, totally HILARIOUS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Jaguar... look. You were a radio repairman ok. YOU WERE NOT A GENERAL. You act like you know everything but you surely do not. Now Paul Bremer the guy that was tasked with stabilizing the god damn country of Iraq says, "We didn't have enough troops to secure Iraq," and you say that he is as insightful as Mickey Mouse. You're just nuts. You can put any label on me that you like, frankly I enjoy your rants... but come on. Who the hell are you kidding?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

Ok Jaguar... look. You were a radio repairman ok. YOU WERE NOT A GENERAL. You act like you know everything but you surely do not. Now Paul Bremer the guy that was tasked with stabilizing the god damn country of Iraq says, "We didn't have enough troops to secure Iraq," and you say that he is as insightful as Mickey Mouse. You're just nuts. You can put any label on me that you like, frankly I enjoy your rants... but come on. Who the hell are you kidding?

ROFLMAO!!!

Come one Takvah, are you REALLY this blind? Honestly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would discuss this with you gentlemen if any of you were capable of actually discussing it. Quoting press releases and campaign rhetoric as actual fact is less than impressive. In fact, it's downright depressing to see that my fellow Americans are all sleepwalking through their lives. The Congressional record is open, go read it. The contents of the Bills that either of the candidates have proposed and/or voted for/against are available, too.

I hear everyone quoting rhetoric from the debates. In high school and college, we had debates- these were overhyped infomercials, not debates. For the love of God and Country (which, btw is YOU and your neighbors, not the government itself) learn to read and stop just repeating the useless drivel that oozes from the foul mouths of Kerry, Bush and especially their disingenuous campaign machines.

waits for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well put.Unfortunately we are forced to choose between Tweedledee and Tweedledumber. Given a choice between a career politician and a moron I'll take the politician.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Well put.Unfortunately we are forced to choose between Tweedledee and Tweedledumber. Given a choice between a career politician and a moron I'll take the politician.

A REAL politician? You mean that you're voting for Bush?

Instead of a traitor to his country and his fellow servicemen, instead of a person that wants to place our national Security into the hands of the UN, you mean you will vote for A REAL president like Bush instead of one that badmouths our military, saying that they LOST 380 tons of explosives, and haven't a clue what they are doing and need the president on the ground with them micromanaging EVERYTHING they do.

I am so glad to hear that you are going to vote for a REAL president and not that moron and traitor Kerry.

It just makes my evening...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×