Jump to content
3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Takvah

The War Bin Laden wanted... READ IT CONSERVATIVES!

Recommended Posts

This is just more sanity being preached by conservatives. I guess now that the end is near and change within Bush's regime is unlikely honesty is paramount.

The War Bin Laden Wanted

The author Paul Schroeder looks at things three dimensionally and I hope some of you might be roused from your slumber by the clarity of his reasoning. We've merrily marched along to Bin Laden's drumming and it has to STOP.

Peace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

ROFLMAO!!

What a bunch of intellectual nonsense.

THIS IS NOT what Bin Laden wanted, and he missed the ENTIRE point of why Bin Laden attacked us.

He thought, and had every reason to think so, that we were weak, and that we would run when we were attacked.

We did NOT run, we attacked instead.

This is NOT at all what the terrorists wanted, because now they are dying, and NOT killing Americans as they should be.

We have them in a LOSING proposition, they are coming to Iraq to Kill our military, they have been completely taken off the orignal task, which was to TERRORIZE the United States and drive us out of the middle east by killing americans WITHIN the United States.

We are winning the war on terror, 75% of the the Al Quaeda leadership is either in custody or DEAD, 2 of the countries that harbored and supported them are now gone.

THe Terrorists are LOSING, and are paniced, this is theie LAST hurrah, and with Iran now going towards Democracy as well, and the possible overthrow of the Mullahs close at hand, they are in DEEP kaka.

The Bush doctrine was and is BRILLIANT, and it has put the terrorists on the defensive, which is EXACTLY where an enemy needs to be.

You poor intellectual clueless elitists, you can think, but you haven't the true understanding to understand what is going on in the first place.

You base your conclusions on a basic misunderstanding of what this war is truly about.

Now, go loosen up your tin foil beanies, let the blood flow to your brains, and maybe, just maybe, you and others can actually learn to think clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhhhh Jaguar

I hate to break it to you, but this IS what Laden wanted

He attacked us, and provoked us. However I doubt he expected us to attack with such furiousity and resolve

We played into the hand's of the terrorists. But that's to be expected, face it, we WHERE attacked.. we couldn't just sit down on our asses and do nothing, we had to counter attack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Uhhhh Jaguar

I hate to break it to you, but this IS what Laden wanted

He attacked us, and provoked us. However I doubt he expected us to attack with such furiousity and resolve

We played into the hand's of the terrorists. But that's to be expected, face it, we WHERE attacked.. we couldn't just sit down on our asses and do nothing, we had to counter attack

NO Kalshion, this is NOT what Bin Laden wanted to happen.

He wanted us to put our tail between our legs, and get out when he demanded it.

He was NOT expecting a frontal assault.

This is where alomst everyone gets it WRONG.

Bin Laden was expecting us to react just as we have ALWAYS reacted, police action, intelligence, possible prosecution of a few terrorists, and then giving in when he had hit us enough times.

He did NOT want, NOR was he expecting us to declare war on his butt and then follow through.

Sure, we have in the short term pissed off a few Arabs, but a MAJORITY of the Arab states are with us, so his socalled Jihad army is coming from extremists, and the more he trains, the more are killed, and he is running out of human sacrifices.

This is NOT at all what Bin Laden wanted, and anyone that thinks otherwise is dreaming, why do you think the terrorists are rooting for Kerry, because Kerry will go BACK to what we were doing before, and that will make it Possible for them to recover, and probably win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ROFLMAO. No Bin Laden didn't want us to attack Muslim nations. ROFLMAO. Why would he want us to do a thing like that and further elevate muslim hatred by giving people in that region a legitimate reason to be pissed?

Meanwhile the ferocity of our attacks is a myth. There was no furious offensive against Osama Bin Laden. The guy still walks this EARTH. We have reports from TROOPS that were in Afghanistan that said that when we had Bin Laden cornered we called in Afghan Warlords and the Pakistanis to finish the job at Torra Bora. They failed and indirectly we failed because we relied on these clowns.

Now in Iraq fifty guys that were trained by us to protect and defend their country are found DEAD, with bulletholes in their heads. What are the only UNARMED PEOPLE IN IRAQ the poor bastards we train as security forces?! Jesus Christ... tinfoil beanies... THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH? This war on terror is a JOKE and a huge disgrace to this nation. PERIOD THE END.

READ THE FACTS ABOUT HOW BIN LADEN ESCAPED.. GET EDUCATED. We were so ferocious that we employed easily bribed Afghans to do the fighting on the ground. So inept were we that Osama WALKED out of the fighting!

WE BLEW IT AT TORA BORA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:


What are the only UNARMED PEOPLE IN IRAQ the poor bastards we train as security forces?!

they were on leave, not prepping for combat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction, a more accurate comparison would be do US soldiers go anywhere in the US unarmed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, that is an inaccuracy. Police are expected to carry their weapons at all times. I know, my father was a NYC cop. He had that thing on him all the time.

Now, let's just say that America was a WAR ZONE, like Iraq is. Would they go anywhere without their weapons? Now remember there are people out there that have KILLED many Iraqi security police and have shown that they will KILL any Iraqis that support the American military. Your correction is just a reckless suggestion that seeks to bolster the acceptance of STUPIDITY on the part of people involved in this conflict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by nomad:

Jag, just about your 75% of supposedly Al-Qaida leaders killed:

When asked by the press to develop and give details, not the White House, nor the Pentagon present any thourough assessment, in certain cases they do not even returned calls of reporters on this particular issue.

It's principally Mr. Bush & Mr. Cheney that affirm this during their electoral speeches.

You could at least have the decency to admit that blindly believing a politician that do not present proof to support his affirmations has more to do with faith than realism.

Puhlease Nomad, there are resources ALL over the net, showing names, dates, where or if captured or killed, etc, if you are clueless as to how to find such resources, let me be the first to say.

YOu are clueless....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

No, that is an inaccuracy. Police are expected to carry their weapons at all times. I know, my father was a NYC cop. He had that thing on him all the time.

Now, let's just say that America was a WAR ZONE, like Iraq is. Would they go anywhere without their weapons? Now remember there are people out there that have KILLED many Iraqi security police and have shown that they will KILL any Iraqis that support the American military. Your correction is just a reckless suggestion that seeks to bolster the acceptance of STUPIDITY on the part of people involved in this conflict.

Please Takvah, quit talking out your butt....

Police are required to go armed at all times, this true, but a soldier carries their weapon while on duty, or in a war zone.

The Iraqi soldiers were on LEAVE, out of uniform, and were IRAQI.

When soldiers go on leave, they turn their weapons into the armourer, who them locks those weapons up until the soldiers return from leave.

This was a setup of some sort, they were on a civilian bus, in civilian clothes, on leave.

We will find out who did this, but this is POP, soldiers do NOT go on leave with their weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

ROFLMAO. No Bin Laden didn't want us to attack Muslim nations. ROFLMAO. Why would he want us to do a thing like that and further elevate muslim hatred by giving people in that region a legitimate reason to be pissed?

Meanwhile the ferocity of our attacks is a myth. There was no furious offensive against Osama Bin Laden. The guy still walks this EARTH. We have reports from TROOPS that were in Afghanistan that said that when we had Bin Laden cornered we called in Afghan Warlords and the Pakistanis to finish the job at Torra Bora. They failed and indirectly we failed because we relied on these clowns.

Now in Iraq fifty guys that were trained by us to protect and defend their country are found DEAD, with bulletholes in their heads. What are the only UNARMED PEOPLE IN IRAQ the poor bastards we train as security forces?! Jesus Christ... tinfoil beanies... THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH? This war on terror is a JOKE and a huge disgrace to this nation. PERIOD THE END.

READ THE FACTS ABOUT HOW BIN LADEN ESCAPED.. GET EDUCATED. We were so ferocious that we employed easily bribed Afghans to do the fighting on the ground. So inept were we that Osama WALKED out of the fighting!


NO TAKVAH, ONLY KERRY says that, and Kerry ONLY.

Our soldiers have said that we went int there with Afghanies who knew those mountains and keep casualties on our side low. We were NOT positive that Bin Laden was in Tora Bora, but intelligence believed that indeed he was there.

CLUELESS, spouting Democrat talking points like they are facts, and then tell me that I am Clueless. ROFLMAO!!!!

At least I actually read the stories, read the books, talk to the people, you just listen to Kerry and spout out whatever he says.

ROFLMAO!!

God, I feel for you guys sometimes, I really truly do....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Takvah: you are still comparing apples and oranges. Police are under different regulations than the military. Soldiers on leave, as Jag said, are required to turn in thier weapons and are not usually allowed to take them home.

I will agree that with Iraq being a war zone more protection was warrented, but again this is in hindsight and I'm sure that the problem will be corrected in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let me get this straight? Now the Christian Science Monitor is a democratic front?

Jesus man you amaze me with your crazed denials.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

quote:

Originally posted by Takvah:

So let me get this straight? Now the Christian Science Monitor is a democratic front?

Jesus man you amaze me with your crazed denials.

You ACTUALLY read that magazine for FACTS? ROFLMAO...

OK, forget everything I said. You MUST be right... You read Christian Science Monitor ROFLMAO!!!

Yeah, and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express Last night...ROFMLAO!!

Sorry Takvah, but sometimes you just kill me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×