3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest $iLk

Troops still insensitive to Religion of Peace

Guest $iLk

There's obviously no limit to the depths of depravity the U.S. military will sink in order to kill the enemy while saving their own skins. According to Australian newspapers, sadistic U.S. soldiers were spotted burning the bodies of Taliban freedom fighters in a twisted ploy to lure their comrades out of hiding.

It's all one big joke to the right-wing chickenhawks, but to the Muslim people the mutilation of the dead is considered a vile form of desecration fit only for civilian contractors and Jews. In accordance with Islamic law, the deceased must be ritually bathed and buried facing Mecca, or they will be reincarnated as 7-ll clerks with hairy foreheads and bad dispositions.

After the infamous genital-mocking incidents at Abu Ghraib prison, and the rampant Quran-mishandling atrocities at Gitmo, one would think that the U.S. military would be a little more careful not to offend radical muslim clerics and Democrat senators. While human decency requires that we mock and ridicule barbaric Christian traditions like monogamy and pre-marital abstinence, Islam is a rich tapestry of religious customs that must be respected and preserved. It's not too much to ask that troops take a little time out from their oh-so-busy schedule to sponge-bathe the bodies of those they've viciously slaughtered, bury them facing Mecca, and then dance around the sacred yak while a licensed union imam screeches like a wounded hyena through a ceremonial bullhorn. If soldiers would simply educate themselves about the Religion of Peace, then perhaps they'll come to respect other Muslim traditions as well - such as flying planes into buildings and sawing the heads off infidels.

It isn't rocket science, folks.

- Liberal Larry

Or they could just not burn the bodies so they don't anger any muslisms that don't yet hate America/arn't yet thinking about joining the terrorist factions.

Oh yeah, let's be sensitive...

WHat a crock of crap, they are trying to KILL US, HELLO?

Are you SUICIDAL? Sensitive to the religion of, either convert or DIE? I don't think so.

Their families HAD the opportunity to pick up those bodies and chose NOT to, the ONLY way to safely get rid of the disease risk etc of thos ROTTING bodies was to BURN THEM!!!

You go ahead and be sensitive little PC suiciders, I really don't care, but don't expect me to go over the cliff with you....

Sensitive to the religion of zaniness and killers?

I don't THINK SO!!!

quote:

Are you SUICIDAL? Sensitive to the religion of, either convert or DIE? I don't think so.

Sensitive to the religion of zaniness and killers?

Majority of people in Turkey are muslim.All my friends,relatives,etc know that Im atheist.No one ever told me to "convert or DIE".

You decide whether being sensitive is good for your national interests or not,but if you choose not to be sensitive dont bother coming to Turkey to say USA is "misunderstood" by turkish people.

It doesnt work that way..

[ 10-26-2005, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Wolfheart ]