Haditha a hoax?

STORY IN "THE AMERICAN THINKER"

I will freely admit upfront that I am hoping and praying this story about Haditha, Iraq, in which U.S. soldiers purportedly killed unarmed civilians, is concocted, thus I could be considered biased. Having said that, this wouldn't be the first time soldiers succumbed to battlefield stress with a brutal rampage if it is proven true.

At any rate, I am waiting for the military's (and any independent council's) official report prior to reaching a conclusion.

There is, though, a recent article that you can read now in the American Thinker that shows that the evidence in Haditha is sketchy. You can read it HERE.

Well lets look at the facts here people:

The terrorists are dressed as Cilivians - FACT

The terrorists use Cilivians to get close to our soldiers - FACT

The terrorists use cilivan vehicles to attack our soldiers - FACT

The terrorists don't wear identifiable uniforms - FACT

And if your going to argue that it's still inexcusable then how about YOU go over to iraq as a soldier and see just how hard it is to tell a terrorist from a civilian, how hard it is to tell friend from foe....

It's not like WW1 or WW2 where we could ID our enemy just by there uniform or what they wore, this is a war where our soldiers can't identify the enemy until it's practically to late... there using cowardly tactic's like dressing up as a civilian because they know they can't take us on in a straight fight

So instead the terrorists dress up as civilians because they KNOW a US soldiers would never kill an unarmed civilian without provable cause

Now.. weather this story is true or not I don't know, nor care for that matter, our soldiers are under a load of stress over there thanks to the politic's happening here in the US. If the politicion's had allowed the military to do there damn job this war would've been OVER in a year! But no instead they had to engage some rediculous rule of engagement about not killing "innocent" civilians when in fact the enemy is DRESSED AS THOSE "INNOCENT" CIVILIANS AND IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THAT FACT!!!!

This is a war where you can't tell who's friend, foe, or neutral...

Need I say more?