Take 2 in trouble. Again

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

. The end is nigh. I have seen it.

quote:

Honestly, this is bordering on harassment. If they did something wrong, fine. But all these suits coming in such rapid succession smack, to me, of bandwagoning. Take 2 is down, and everybody is going to take advantage of the situation to take them down a notch, whether for political or monetary gain. I feel neither for nor against Take 2, as a company. I just feel for them in this situation. ALL of this stems from Hot Coffee, and the vulture mentality that is so pervasive among lawyers and corporations these days.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Got it, thanks. In the future, just go ahead and fix it please.

Done deal.

You know what kind of posting mistakes I've made, shortly after the stroke, when me eyeses were really screwed up. You fixed them for me and I'm happy to return the favor.

FlapJack Thompson is a total tit.

I wonder what his real agenda is.

Not that I think the bandits at Take 2 don't deserve it but, Jack is getting way out of hand imho. Anything a developer places in a video game is subject to a rating board and GTA carried an adult rating to begin with but 'ol Jack wants to turn it into a moral issue instead of placing the blame where it truly belongs. On the shoulders of the parents who buy adult rated games for thier adolescent children.

Nanny Jack got his buttocks kicked after taking the issue to DC. Digging at the very core of a companies' financial structure is criminal. It's a slap in the face to our freedoms.

Go to hell Nazi Jack.

[ 07-15-2006, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Wolferz ]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Figures, these people will eventually do themselves in its only a matter of time. That stock option scam sounds right up their alley to me.

• 4 months later...