Jump Gate

Supreme Cmdr

What do you mean "besides"?

Parias and myself have been in it since 2 beta versions ago.

Can't say much about it, but I really like their laser fire graphics...but that's about it =P

Personally, I thought the laser fire graphics just plain out and out SUCK! Too arcadish for my tastes. You guys have fun, I scrapped it yesterday. wink.gif

------------------

Insurgent One, Rattler

ICV Necromancer, Spectre HQ (Antis)

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official Tester,Battlecruiser Series

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

It is arcadish.

Rattler, try and set up a laser fight..like 5 people. You get some distance and watch them rumble... the light show is quite a sight to behold.

I was/am on the beta waiting list but will not accept beta offer if presented. Did not care for the newtonian physics flight model - to IWish for my tastes. Scrapped it after a day or two of trying it out in the off-line mode.

TTFN

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 10-01-2000).]

Yup, I've been popping in and out of the game since it's very first beta version, where each side had only 3 ships (except for those Quantar *******s and their funky spider-ship-thingie). I just keep getting bored of the game though. You trade and try to avoid getting killed. Yay. It's not really all that much fun, because once you're a rich *******, there's nothing else to do.

...But Gallion, you didn't like I-War? Gasp! Actually, I think the game featured an "Arcade" mode, where one could float about like in Freespace 2 if it was desired... I couldn't imagine playing the game with it though. It uses Newtonian physics for a reason, and one I shamelessly abuse at every possible moment smile.gif

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

ICV-Galatae, Awaiting final assignment

Balor Fleet

ICQ 1293359

Staff member at HardNews