Lock-On Movies

Supreme Cmdr

it does look interesting though somewhat odd that they have 3 flyable versions of the Mig 29 and relatively few other nato craft. It would seem that they would make the nato Mig 29's nonflyable and add in a replacement for Nato,

To do those crafts, you need to model their flight dynamics and avionics, just like you do the ones that are flyable. Its a LOT of work. Anyway, there are going to be add-ons for the Falcon and two versions of the Harrier, I'm told.

Don't matter what's flyable though as I said earlier

I'd love to be a Falcon driver, I am so going to buy this game! I'm still playing Top Gun: Hornets Nest and would like to add some new air combat games. I open to suggestions (hint, hint). Also I'm thinking of getting a new joystick for flight games. I'm currently using a low end Microsoft Sidewinder (USB plug and play, no software) and am considering a Saitek Cyborg any thoughts?

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

I'm currently using a low end Microsoft Sidewinder (USB plug and play, no software) and am considering a Saitek Cyborg any thoughts?

The Saitek Cyborg 3D Gold has rudder control and a heavy base with a small footprint. The hand rest can be configured for either left or right-handed play. And the head can also be adjusted (unfortunately, though, the wrench attached to the base doesn't fit all the tightening screws).

Make sure you get the USB version. The joystick comes with software but I've never needed it.

• 3 weeks later...

I have always been a wannabe bomber driver.

I thought B-17 Flying Fortress II The Mighty Eigth was going to fill that void. it came so close Too bad the boneheaded publisher neutered it before it was ready, just to make a quick buck.But I have to admit they did manage a reasonable facsimile of a Norden Bombsight. but it still idn't make up for the plethora of blatant bugs and the lack of promised features.

If these new flight sims don't have a B-1 or B-2 stealth *Yawn* they can keep them. I have

Falcon4.0, it Didn't impress me.

• 4 weeks later...

Mano, You may need more ram. The game calls for 256megs of Ram, which you have. Keep in mind though WinXP is eating over 128megs of it, leaving you with less than half. I suggest going to either 512 megs, or even a Gig. I'll D'load the Demo myself and let you know if I faired any better with my Gig or Ram.