Galaga, Quarters, and annoying little kids

Freyar

OK, so here I am, I go to this place where they have an old Galaga machine alright? I've never been excellent at it, but I decided to give it another shot. So as I played on my first quarter I was really getting into it, managed to beat my personal best by about 10x.

I was psyced so I put in another and continued to play. The adrenaline was definatly pumping, something I have missed with the newer games today. All of a sudden this family comes by with this kid that is totally out of control. He would grab all the machines and shake the hell out of them in hopes for a free game. He did that to this football game, Gauntlet Legends (Almost tipped it over on himself. I woulda laughed my arse off if he did), and Area 51: Site 4.

So after his shaking spree, he moved over to watch me, now granted I don't have a problem with anyone watching, but he was almost on TOP of me. I moved ofer because I was uncomfortable. Of course he would always jump around everytime I got close to being hit.

Then in desperate attempts to get rid of the kid I went to the other side of the area and started playing the Area 51. He of course followed and talked about everything in it. He wouldn't just shut up! Finally I just dropped the lightgun halfway and walked out.

Talk about annoying, I still have the headache from the little annoyance.

LOL Ken, that's the exact reason I ceased visiting arcades and concentrated more on PC games.

If friends and their family come for a visit, it's really easy to kick them out of my home.

Just another example of what Jag and I vehemently gripe about.Parents who either can not or will not control their children.

I am sorry to say that if I were you, I would have grabbed the kid by the scruff of his neck, drug him over to his father and chewed dad a new backside. There might have even been a rapid escalation to mudhole stomping with pop on the recieving end.

If the kid was that bad in public "with" his parents, imagine his actions in school. We already know that the kid has been walking all over Mom and Dad at home. Now it's just a matter of time before his unfortunate school chums and teachers could be on the wrong end of a weapon.

Disciplined children learn to resent undisciplined children and they will openly voice their opinion about it, socially alienating their peer.

Maybe you should have pimp slapped his father before you left.