Looking to buy lvl 60 WoW character

This person wants to buy a character, instead of actually LEVELING one up

The thing is, not only is this auction in violation of the ToS for most game's, it's also against Ebay's policy (they've been cracking down on these things as of late)

So there's no doubt in my mind that someone will close this auction, and bar this guy from Ebay

These type's of auctions have been wide spread, but a lot of company's are now cracking down on them, with threat's of law suits and what else against the people in question

It's not the game anymore

It's the fact taht developer's don't put enough into a game, there aren't much rewards for people anymore when they gain levels

A prime example is SWG

It used to be skill based, but now it's like any other game, leveled based (You've got a combat level now) what stinks is that it get's to a point where you are FORCED to group just to kill certain mob's, the same mob's that you could solo BEFORE the CL upgrade

Dev's these day's think people have time on there hand's, but what they fail to see is that the MMO genra is overloaded, there aren't enough creative idea's anymore, to many duplicate's, not enough originals

But yes, no one like's to grind anymore.. there just isn't enough reward's to justify you lossing a couple hours in you're life

Beside's, why should I pay 19 a month just to grind a character when I could be doing something more constructive. Granted, I'm against the selling of item's/characters/money from game's, expically since it VIOLATE'S the Terms of Service that YOU signed when you installed/started playing.. many people don't follow the TOS anymore

quote:

kids are even getting lazy plaing video games nowadays

Wait until VR type game's come out.. kid will just need to sit there in the chair and use his mind... which is already pretty dangerous now-a-days