Timeshift demo is now available

Ater playing it, I can say that this is a likely candidate for the best FPS of 2006. The graphics are fantastic and the gameplay is very exciting and intuitive..

Perhaps the best part is the weapons. Firing them is fun no matter what you're aiming at. The weapon effects are simply brilliant.

The AI is also refreshingly good.

The gamelplay? Fanstastic. Think Call of duty intensity and then some.

The only donwside is the performance. It ran well on my dual 7800 GTXs, but I've heard lots of reports from people on the forums complaining about poor performance.

Consider you're self good to go if you have a 256 Mb Radeon 9800 or better. The 256 memory seems to make a big difference in recent games. *shrug*

That memory is probably completely occupied, becasue the game has the most jaw froping textures you've probably ever seen. Think X3.

You're probably going to want a bucket for all the drool, preferably a half gallon bottle.

I'de be a fool if I didn't mention the main aspect of this game : time manipulatioime can be slowed down, rewound, or stoped alltogether. Aside from being essential to completing some part so of the game, it allows some very interesting kills.

Anyhow, enough of my yacking get it here