Sword of the Stars - demo

Cruis.In

I just got done giving this a try. It's not too bad. Graphics are decent, designing ships isn't too bad. I like it, as it's a nice little time waster. Your mileage may vary.

Cruis.In: If you go through the tutorial it'll tell you the basics of playing it. That's what I did.

However, one gripe I do have is how the heck do you quit whilst ingame? I had to do the old control-alt-delete thing to get out. I checked the mini manual that came with it and I didn't see a quit key unless I missed it.

-Sho

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

However, one gripe I do have is how the heck do you quit whilst ingame? I had to do the old control-alt-delete thing to get out. I checked the mini manual that came with it and I didn't see a quit key unless I missed it.

-Sho

There's a round button on the bottom right of the game screen you click on.

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

are you being serious, i couldnt figure out how to play it.

In addition to the in-game tutorial there is also a manual in the demo folder. Which should of ,course, not only invoke feelings of nostalgia but also many choruses of the UC mantra

RTFM!

^_^

i didnt have the patience either. i did the tutorial. i figured it out for the most part, i guess i just not into turn based games.... especially where you seem to press turn every 5 seconds so things can happen. in rome total war i would spend 20 minutes sometimes doing things in one turn.