3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

BCM Gold 1.01.01 Patch Released!

I have released the final 1.01.01 patch. I had clean forgotten about this actually and the last version on the server was RC7.

The mirrors should have this patch available later today.

The VCF has been updated.

If you downloaded this patch prior to the time stamp of this post, you need to re-download it. In the last version, I forgot to update the build number. As such, it will still say 1.01.01 RC9 on the main menu instead of 1.01.01.

It has come to my attention that some Fileplanet and the Avault servers are hosting corrupted patch files for this version. They have been notified.

The other servers (e.g. 3D Gamers) have the correct patch.

The patch size after download should be exactly 8,654,733 bytes which is 8.25MB as indicated on the patch downloads page.

I got patch from fileplanet on 1/4/04 and I checked the size was correct (8.25) ...

This is not corrupted?

I should leave it be as is?

quote:

Originally posted by Whispers:

I got patch from fileplanet on 1/4/04 and I checked the size was correct (8.25) ...

This is not corrupted?

I should leave it be as is?

Did you see the part where I said some Fileplanet servers?

I got the patch yesterday (yes i installed the 1.01.00 patch before 1.01.01) and strangely the old problems came back where I needed certain indeo codecs... and my game crashes after 5-10 mins of play (it did this before the patch and im still trying to figure out how to fix that since i was able to play normally before my first reformat useing version 1.00.40 that the game came with)

I upgraded my video card and all that so what else do you think could be the problem?

oh yeah and i got it from fileplanet too if that helps (i hate the fake lines that use to tempt us into buying their service )

Sign in to follow this