UC 1.00.02 RC Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

I have released the RC6 patch. It is an rtPatch executable which can be installed on 1.00.01 (retail CDROM) or higher.

Saved games WILL BE deleted. So if you are using RC3 or higher, backup the contents of your SAVE folder, patch, then restore your saved file contents.

The only fix in this is the mining drone issue, but I also added some goodies, which are probably hard to spot in the VCF, but they are :

1. Added Auick Save while in game
  2. Added A new ROAM scenario with AG disabled
  3. Added Designate Target command to fp mode. This makes it easier to designate a target without having to use the TDU. Though you still need the TDU if you want NPCs (or you) to have access to that target matrix. e.g. if you have NPC marines running around on the terrain and you want them to evac to a landed shuttle, you could just fire up the DIE, switch to SUL mode, locate the shuttle and designate it. Then locate the NPC troops, use the TOM menu and give them the F10 order (the designate target becomes the target of the order).

I have released the RC7 patch. It is an rtPatch executable which can be installed on 1.00.01 (retail CDROM) or higher.

Saved games WILL BE deleted. So if you are using RC3 or higher, backup the contents of your SAVE folder, patch, then restore your saved file contents.

This is a minor rev which fixes the problem with quitting mp servers, introduced in RC6. It also fixes the repair levels exceeding 100 in some cases. If you don't care about these two issues, you don't need RC7.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dnoyeB!

I just bought the game. 1.00.02 says I need 1.00.01 but I can't find it

j/k This is what I was going to post until I stumbled upon this thread where it says the shipping version already is 1.00.01 I was getting quite nervous looking at the downloads page

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that the link to download the patch from dreamcatcher doesnt download the rc7, the only one there is RC1 (it says rc1 and is around 10 mb, instead of 12mb), the same for fileplanet, i don't know the others but i think it would be worth checking.

Sorry if i'm wrong.