UC 2.00.30 RC9 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Check the reg page. The online VCF has also been updated.

You have to positively read the VCF before applying this patch. You have been warned.

For those of you new to UC. You need to install the v2.00.00 patch first, before installing this patch on top of it.

WARNING: Due to users going from the base 2.00.00 patch to the current 2.00.xx patch; this patch WILL delete ALL saved games. So, if you are upgrading from 2.00.19 or higher, backup the files in the SAVE folder before applying the patch. If you run an mp server, you should also backup your UCSETUPMP.INI file. After applying the patch, copy them back to the SAVE folder. If you attempt to do this with any saved game version earlier than the specified version, good luck bud.

Guest Shingen

Kudos on this latest patch. It's killer to finally see the NPC ships move around in MP. It's alot like SP now, all we need is cargopods.

Spent about 2 hours on server3, got handed my ass by a few fighters. They don't stay in one spot no more.

Framerates are lot higher as well. Too bad indies aren't allowed to play matches. MP keeps gettin better an' better.

Guest Shingen

Hey, server won't connect anymore with the shortcut commandline. Works with the client, but I have to enter the password everytime.

Was working last night..I'd post the target, but don't know if I'm allowed.

Thanks

Didn't you read the post in which I said that the DNS was still propagating? So obviously if its connecting from in the game server browser, but not the shortcut....aw screw this, I'm not typing up that crap again. If you actually look in the registration page, you would have seen the new IPs.

The patch is missing an updated ENGLISH.LNG file. You can download this file from the registration page and just overwrite the existing version in the game folder.

The symptoms of this are things like localized variables in Logistix/Power, Commlink etc.

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Kudos on this latest patch. It's killer to finally see the NPC ships move around in MP. It's alot like SP now, all we need is cargopods.

Spent about 2 hours on server3, got handed my ass by a few fighters. They don't stay in one spot no more.

Framerates are lot higher as well. Too bad indies aren't allowed to play matches. MP keeps gettin better an' better.

I agree,its great to see NPC's with some teeth.

But it seems like no matter what ship I use (normally cuisers or super cruisers),they out run me.

What's the deal?

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

But it seems like no matter what ship I use (normally cuisers or super cruisers),they out run me.

What's the deal?

Have you tried exiting the ship in fp mode and pushing?