UC 2.00.30 RC18 Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

Check the reg page. The online VCF has also been updated.

You have to positively read the VCF before applying this patch. You HAVE been warned.

For those of you new to UC. You need to install the v2.00.00 patch first, before installing this patch on top of it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Due to users going from the base 2.00.00 patch to the current 2.00.xx patch; this patch WILL delete ALL saved games. So, if you are upgrading from 2.00.19 or higher, backup the files in the SAVE folder before applying the patch. After applying the patch, copy them back to the SAVE folder. If you attempt to do this with any saved game version earlier than the specified version, good luck bud.
  2. If you run an mp server, you should also backup your UCSETUPMP.INI file and restore it after patching.
  3. The same applies to your UCCONFIG.INI file. The patch deletes it as well.
  4. This patch contains a DirectX 9.0c runtime update (they're not calling it 9.0d for some reason) which Microsoft has released. Since some folks are not reading the VCF, let me point out that you MUST install this update by running the DXSETUP.EXE file located in the new DIRECTX folder where the game is installed. This was included as of the 2.00.30RC15 patch. So if you already did this, you don't need to do it again.

• 2 weeks later...

OH...I know though...a pretty dumb question really here, but asking all the same so who-ever visits knows as well too:

In SP, when the final revision comes uot though for UC...revert the AI to attack you once more though SC? In SP it is missed for some that I know of here who love UC...as well as I. THE CHALLENGE in it for UC...

I answer for myself initially, knowing that your working AWA Initial-release, AND in the background, caring about us still playing UC too, as well knowing you SC.. must keep supporting what your putting out too.

I myself, am personally honored to be part of Prime here, but I cannot and WILL not speak for any of them either when I type this next Derek:

Many, desipite the actual Fleet they are resided and devoted with at this time, will not likely say something like this for all to see either.

Don't know whether it's guts or just a willingness to speak...to me here at this time though...

I became part of Prime Fleet because I thought it was a good choice for me...and I stand by my decision on that, whether I'm a present Wing Leader or even an Ensign as I stand here with you Derek...

I don't know what the Beta-Testers have said to you or with you either, it's just my PERSONAL opinion here, that we keep the League going for now till it ends this year....it started before the 'legal' stuff came up for competition here too under the program 'UC'...

Not all of us involved with UC League knows what involves the 'legal' involvements under it FOR UC in this case really...I have a VERY good understanding of it here though...not fully, but a good enough understanding of it to know whats really happening here for you Derek...

DC can't stop

ANY of us putting up a server, and if the connections are good enough, keeping US from finishing out the sheduled year as such for League Activities...

....in that respect SC (Derek Smart)...IF you choose to....I don't think Dream Catcher can stop you from hosting a site for competitions and such, for...an ESTABLISHED LEAGUE composed of PRRIME, BALOR, DEMOLITION....and such (to name a few there)...spread throughout countries around the world, utilizing UC for a TEAM COMBAT EXPERIENCE...

Derek...I Myself do not speak as Wing Leader for Alpha MP in Prime Fleet here....I stand alone in my words as of this post Overall...

I do not feel they can stop you from helping he League out here....

Remo,Ben ,Chavik...otherwise, ...ANY Derek.

I ask you......fight WITH us...

WE WANT to finish this year out SC.....let us ok?

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

Is he talking about keeping some UCMP servers around through the end of the year instead of converting them to UCAWAMP servers?

If he is, the he's crazier than I am. As if I haven't spent enough money on servers - for a $19.99 game - already since the game was first released.

On Monday, the UC servers are going offline.

When UCG is released in Sept. there will be only one server for it.

quote:

If he is, the he's crazier than I am. As if I haven't spent enough money on servers - for a $19.99 game - already since the game was first released.

On Monday, the UC servers are going offline.

When UCG is released in Sept. there will be only one server for it.

Sounds more than fair to me.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

Does ANYONE have ANY idea wtf he's going on about?

I have no idea....and I thought I was "in the know."

Wow, I have no idea where that came from my apologies guys, it must be deep space syndrome.

• 3 weeks later...

Just what I said. Both resume and saved load much faster than before the patch. Probably just a problem with my computer. Always is right?

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

man, You have been growing a mercy bone in the past 2 years.

2 years ago a post like that would have been deleted, bannings would have commenced etc etc.

1. Requesting something you already addressed

2. posting in a *COMPLETELY* unrelated thread topic.

3. puting a Request for something in a thread about a patch for a different game??

dat be crazy man.