Discuss the ACM missions in v2.09 here

The proverbial can of worms.

Anyway, lets know how you are doing with those missions. Remember, the world does not revolve around you. When in doubt, arrest or kill everybody.

[This message has been edited by Supreme Cmdr (edited 01-02-2000).]

Guest Jesse Smith

I have completed about 3 of the missions, with about 6000 ep to my credit. Also, I think the game should have more than one ACM.

------------------

"All things come to those who wait."

• 2 weeks later...

ok I'm up to tod 3 mission 2, I whack 1 zel fighter,2 unknown contacts and install the K. reactor, as the mission ends there's no success message, no fail message, the mission just ends and soon the next mission starts.

I replayed tod2-5 and tod3-1 succesfuly to make sure and get the same results on tod3-2.What am I missing to get this one right?

You get EPs for each of the UNKNOWN CONTACTS that you destroy. And if you get all three, you get a medal as a bonus.

So, jump into a fighter, or take them out by commanding the BC. Remember, if the ship is under AI, you are not in control, that also includes the BC. If you want to get the recognition for this command, the craft taking out those targets, has to be under your direct control. So, hop into a fighter or take the BC off AI and do it yourself.