Ground assets launching incorrect ordnance

Guest MarlboroMan

Guest MarlboroMan

Hi,

I noticed that the non support craft ground units, ie tsx1sam,tsx2sam,and the missle launchers didn't have the right corresponding missle loadouts. I checked the assets.ini file and the item numbers for the missle launcers were not updated to match the new items.ini file. This does not affect units with apm radix like support craft or bc/fc missle loadouts as their missle item numbers didn't change. This only affects sam/rocket units when you are controlling them as they seem to use the objclass loadouts otherwise.

Also wondering if we are to use the UC registration page for updating our purchase info with UCAWA (including the new cd key).

Thanks

System info

System info

[ 09-06-2005, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Chevy:

Hi,

I noticed that the non support craft ground units, ie tsx1sam,tsx2sam,and the missle launchers didn't have the right corresponding missle loadouts.

I already updated that table for the upcoming 1.00.03 patch. Thanks for noticing though.

quote:

Also wondering if we are to use the UC registration page for updating our purchase info with UCAWA (including the new cd key).

Yes. Thats why you have a new key. Just create a new registration and update your profile to point to the newer [uCAWA] game.