Looking to join ISS

If you've noticed, I've been looking about joining Prime Fleet (now ISS). If you know how I'd go about joining, let me know.

Oh, and this is my 100th post, so in the words of $iLk, W00t!

EDIT: OK, I've changed my mind and I want to take a look at ISS. I'd appreciate any information about this fleet. In the meantime, I'll take a look at the ISS forum, and their webisite

Oh, and it says Cmdr under my name now. Did someone push a button and promote me, or that just a by-product of having 100 posts?

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]

In answer to your post in the New Forum Registration Rules:

ISS is In-System-Support. Sounds cheesy (especially to newbs, DeSylva pointed it out). Needs people, you could probably even land an officer position, if you joined. And since you're so friendly and new, you could even do a little PR (public relations), and attract more newbies to it.

Think about it.

Friendly and new? That's the biggest complement anyone ever gave me! Waiting for a valid e-mail address so I could join this forum was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Heh he he, welcome to ISS. I suggest you e-mail DeSylva about joining at [email protected]

He'll get back to you as soon as he's able. I think in one of his recent posts he's mentioned he'd be out of it for the next day or two so I hope you can wait a short while!

I suggest you have a thought about which wing your going to join... DeSylva's re-arranged ISS so that there is only two wings... Intelligence and Espionage, and Defence, controlled by Jamont and me (DeSylva is going to change the database sometime soon so it reflects this).

Welcome to InSystem Support!

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Actually w00t! has been trademarked by Epsilon 5, I merely purchased an extended license of the use of his proprietary saying.

Of course you can usually find many witty satirical comedic sayings around the forum to quote me by and not give me credit by blatantly plagarizing me so I can sue you for MONEY'S!!!!!!!!!!

hehe, j/k man. if you need help on getting info on the fleets email me at [email protected]

I'm sure that ISS is in bad need of some fresh fish so good choice there!

[ 10-03-2001: Message edited by: $iLk ]

quote:

Silk, your humour is almost as bad as mine

Thanks! I aim to please.

quote:

LOL! You still ow me those 300 umm... perfectly legal alcohol bottles.

$iLk considers quitting drinking all the alcohol in his bar and maybe actually letting customers have some...

He considers it...

Then goes back to chugging

Yeah, you can usually find me on my back under the keg tap... or in the bathroom hugging my porceline(sp?) friend...

hehe, well I should be dropping in more often once my midterms are out of the way... I HAS TO STUDY ... and my tests are on the same day that BCM ships... sucks. I'll have the game, but won't be able to play it for a couple of days.

$ilk, stop gettin' drunk and open your bar! We need our alcohol, too! (perfectly legal right?)

Hmm.. 2 recruits have stepped up to ISS already. See? I told you they'd heed the call to arms. I call it the baby-boom of folks. The "BCM Generation" of newbies. And the flood doors aren't even open yet.

Wait until BCM ships! Then we'll see how many newbies we can fit in a box... (er, fleet)

HEHE, I'll try man - actually after next couple of weeks I will probably be on AW more cause I have tests to take, and studying to do.

Well, anyone is welcome to help themselves, just ask my bar ***** to fix you something and then go listen to my singing group in the club "The Raving *****es".

Pimp slap them if they give you any backtalk, and no playa haytas word up ya dig?

hehe...