Insurgents vrs Prime

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

The first fleet MP matches in the history of the BC series have been scheduled for Sunday the 22nd starting at 22:00 GMT.

We will face each other with three teams of three hopefully if enough fleet members are available.

This should be very fun commanders lets get the show on the road and see who can claim the bragging rights! LOL!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks Marvin!

We should probably hold the sign up here in this topic so Insurgent players can sign up also if their interested in going head to head with Prime.

That way we can see who we have available for the teams on both sides.

So lets hear it who out there from the Insurgents and Prime are ready to build some stats.

Guest Remo Williams

Sho you may have to send out a comms message via the fleet database to get the attention of all your members. I'm going to be doing the same thing sometime today.

quote:

Sho you may have to send out a comms message via the fleet database to get the attention of all your members. I'm going to be doing the same thing sometime today

Already have done so, Remo!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

I can't make, going to be out of town.

Come on Eclipse just admit it your scared of the can of whoop-ass that's about to be opened. (J/K)

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

So how did this go? Who won?

Sorry BOSS but the match is on the 22nd... and I've lost my crystal ball so no way we can know the outcome right now....

Guest Remo Williams

If The ISS can put together a team of three players I'm sure The insurgents wouldn't mind one of the matches being with the ISS.

What do you say ShoHashi, Chavik?

I think Medievh might be available (I'll ask him) and I could, so there's three if Ben's onboard too. CedricB, Jerold Keenan, and our own Nick Jamont are around, so in the best of all possible worlds we could put up six, but I think three is going to be about accurate.

Get together whoever you can and show up at 2200hrs GMT.

Yeah, maybe you'll need to wait in the TeamSpeak lobby for the second round but then, again, maybe not. Besides, if not enough players show for the first round, those who did show probably won't hang around for the second.

If you get my drift.

I made a little miscalculation. 10pm GMT is midnight where I am. Couldn't it be a little earlier? If not, I couldn't really stay for long if I make it at all.

Guest Grayfox

sunday sounds good for me. i get off work at 8pm central time... dont know what that is in zulu... forgot how to do that kind of stuff. someone give me a stateside time, and ill be there after i get off work.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Anyway, while you're at it, get that damn crystal ball fixed asap!!

P.S.: I'll try to be there for the match...