3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Zwycky

3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

Yep Ben, we can have it before OR after the match...whatever works better for you there.

before the 7pm match would be better- I'd be getting sleepy afterwards (will be well after 10pm my time by then).

Basically after the match on Saturday or before the match on Sunday would be best for me.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok lets get this rolling here I challenge Ben to a Super Fighter Duel this Sunday at 1800 hrs. GMT.

If your to scared to face me in a fighter Ben just let me know and I'll reschedule with someone else.

If you like, but it might last a long time (those things are really hard to hit in mp without PTA)

Challenge accepted.

That is not completely true.... a wise use of missiles and a little marksmanship will do the trick...... speed can be an advantage but a disadvantage too....

Guest $iLk

I've opened a thread in the Orion forum... I'm hoping to pull in a few Orion members for maneuvers.

If permitted as interim MP leader - I'm going to try and help set the fleet structure back up. I can discuss this via YIM: dc2005silk, AIM: dc2004silk, or MSN: [email protected]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

I've opened a thread in the Orion forum... I'm hoping to pull in a few Orion members for maneuvers.

If permitted as interim MP leader - I'm going to try and help set the fleet structure back up. I can discuss this via YIM: dc2005silk, AIM: dc2004silk, or MSN: [email protected]

I do not use text-based messengers for online meetings. I use voice or voice and video. If you would like to discuss the structure of Orion then I'll meet with you this Saturday on Teamspeak. That way you'll know what I'm working on for Orion, but this is not the topic to discuss this sort of stuff this is for Duel challenges only PM me with a time thatÔÇÖs good for you.

OK, when should we reschedule our duel for, Remo? Same time next Sunday?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

OK, when should we reschedule our duel for, Remo? Same time next Sunday?

Sure thing see you then.

Guest Remo Williams

I challenge Matchoo to a heavy cruiser duel this Sunday the 23rd at 12:30 PM PST.

It shouldn't take long my aims improved.

I thought you weren't supposed to specify the craft type in the duel scenario?

Guest Remo Williams

It is now and option for the challenging player. If you are the type that doesn't care if you face a carrier with a fighter then by all means use the other option. Its up to the player issuing the challenge as it is up to the player being challenged whether cloak is allowed for player crafts with this capability

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I challenge Matchoo to a heavy cruiser duel this Sunday the 23rd at 12:30 PM PST.

I actually remembered we are having a birthday party for my cousin on Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to make it....

Also, I'm not quite sure I'm ready for a duel quite yet. I'd rather get on and be someone's practice dummy to start out with.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I actually remembered we are having a birthday party for my cousin on Sunday afternoon so I won't be able to make it....

Also, I'm not quite sure I'm ready for a duel quite yet. I'd rather get on and be someone's practice dummy to start out with.

LOL! No problem, We'll have our time in the arena I'm sure in the near future.

Guest Remo Williams

Ok which one of you arm chair commanders is ready to face me in a duel today?

I'll be watching this topic all day for any possible losers...Umm I mean challengers.

Guest Remo Williams

LOL! If I'm lucky you'll be forced to do just that for the rest of the season.

Guest Remo Williams

I saw you on server one for a few minutes, but when I returned you were gone.

RP

I couldn't believe it I let one of GalCom's ten most wanted escape. You won't be so lucky next time Insurgent.

RP

OK, my duel with Remo is in about 40 minutes (6:30pm GMT). Anyone else wanting to challenge me can do so today until 8pm GMT (3pm Central Daylight time).

So who's up for a challenge this Saturday from 6-8pm GMT or this Sunday from 7-9pm GMT (the clocks change between Saturday and Sunday, at least over here)?